IT'S OFFICIAL #Disturbing...Yet Flattering!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonochick

Halloweenhead
Staff member
This post was made by a new guy at the Ryan Adams board I go to:

i saw this girl at the ann arbor show last night. she was sitting on the floor off to the right on the end of the aisle. i walked by her a few times and heard her talking and she sounded witty as fuck. she had long blonde hair and was wearing a black shirt with skinny white stripes, huge hoop earrings, and a black and white cuff on her wrist. she was with an older looking guy with brown hair and glasses and i didn't know if maybe that was her boyfriend so i didn't say anything to her. she had a camera and kept fiddling with a cell phone and she was writing shit down a lot. maybe she was a journalist. if she was she must be giving one fucking hell of a review cuz she was dancing to the music and getting into it and writing down all sorts of shit. i was in the center section a little ways back and i could see her and i would love to find out who she is so if this message reaches her by any chance I THINK I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU or at least in lust.

jagermeister_jack@yahoo.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude...that was me...

:cute:

BC ... you must contact him ...

He paints quite an interesting picture of you ... very detailed. If he can remember small details like that he must be a keeper.

Back
Top Bottom