It's official # another FYM screw-up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

verte76

Blue Crack Addict
I posted *another* stupid note in FYM, this one about the U.S. presidential campaign. I need a sabbatical from this stuff, and it's only February. I'm doing confession this weekend. I can only imagine how many politics-related sins, screw-ups and so forth I'll be guilty of this year.
Depressing. :reject: :help: :banghead: :shocked: :censored:

Maybe you should post these in FYM...absolve yourself of your sins in the church that you haved sinned in. :up:

I am a FYM thread killer!

Verte, it was not a stupid note. A couple of others have said the very same thing in different threads.

Besides, FYM would be boring if all our posts were sanitized.

Ah, don't retire the :censored: smilie!! I'll be hopeless without it!! Yeah, I have posted my fair share of "FYM Screw-Ups" and of course I remember the FYM/PMS fiasco, and, uh........:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Re: sorry...I am a bit bored

zoney! said:
Verte....

I also found a few "It is hot" and "It is cold" threads...and even one of each seperated by three weeks!

I also had a joke "weather protest" thread in FYM when it was unseasonably cool and very wet last May. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I say dumb shit in FYM all the time. I'll be in the car or somewhere and remember something I said and I'll groan and dread opening it because I'm sure all the people who are smarter and more articulate than me, which is most of them, will have had a field day with it but instead usually the thread has already slipped halfway down the page and my moment of shame remains relatively private. But I don't post in there nearly as much as I used to. So verte, I truly understand. But you're being way too hard on yourself--you're one of my favorite posters over there. :hug:

*runs off to find verte's latest dumb screw-up* :D

joyfulgirl said:
I say dumb shit in FYM all the time. I'll be in the car or somewhere and remember something I said and I'll groan and dread opening it because I'm sure all the people who are smarter and more articulate than me, which is most of them, will have had a field day with it but instead usually the thread has already slipped halfway down the page and my moment of shame remains relatively private. But I don't post in there nearly as much as I used to. So verte, I truly understand. But you're being way too hard on yourself--you're one of my favorite posters over there. :hug:

What she said.

joyfulgirl said:

NOOOO!!!! You are underestimating yourself! I really do this, for real. I post something so completely stupid and cringe, and then come back scared and find that everyone realised this and didn't even dignify me with a response.
Do I learn? Hell no!
I keep on posting, rambling, making no sense to anyone but myself :D

Infact, I just did then. :lol:

I have absolutely no problem with any ONE person in FYM, but on the whole that forum can kiss my arse :D

I'm like a person with no arms or legs looking up at Mt Everest thinking, 'sure! I can climb that!'

:rolleyes:

Re: Re: It's official # another FYM screw-up

beli said:

Im quite egalitarian. I have posted stupid notes in ALL of the forums. :|

Oh, me too. And the deal about not having to be drunk........well, I don't drink because it doesn't mix with some medication I take. So no, you absolutely don't have to be drunk to write a dumb note, just human. We've all done it.

bonosgirl84 said:
politics-related sins? :slant:

Can you imagine all of the Catholics confessing political sins this year? I won't mention any names but a leading official in a big shot campaign was raised in my parish and is now in a church in D.C, so I'll bet she's keeping her priest in business.

Back
Top Bottom