IO: Where is this snow?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
snow.jpg

There should be more snow than that :hmm:

Monday night
Clear periods and a widespread hard frost. Many inland areas remaining dry, but snow showers in the north spreading southwards, these heavy in the north and east with significant snowfall in places.

:drool:

I don't want snow

snow = having to get out of bed earlier so I can still get at work in time

that does not make me happy

Headache in a Suitcase said:
fucking long island drivers suck:madspit:

wanna trade for some farmers on tractors in Central Illinois a Minnesotans who forget that there are others on the road (and that cars don't drive themselves)? I would take the Long Island drivers in a heartbeat!!!! :heart:

a day in the life of joe long island expressway driver...

yayyyyyyyyy let's slow down to 5 miles per hour because there's a police car pulling someone over on the other side of a concrete divider, and in order to pull me over would have to stop what he's doing, get in his car, cut across 3 regular lanes and an HOV lane, either hop the concrete divider or drive a mile down the road to the next gap in the divider, and weave his way through bumper to bumper traffic just to pull me over... yayyyyyyyyyyyy

then again... there is nothing worse than getting stuck on a one lane country road behind some guy pulling hay and chickens :shrug:

I don't mind the snow, but I only have to drive about 8 miles to work. It was great at lunchtime today because most of the whimps stayed in so we had the restaurant all to ourselves. Bwahaha! I love my all wheel drive car. :heart:

Lots of homes are made from wood here, but we use insulation to keep them warm in the winter. A tightly built wood home holds in the heat quite well.

Plenty of snow here as usual, but now we are in the midst of an ice storm, which is so much worse.

I am not leaving my house...:|

~LadyLemon~ said:
Plenty of snow here as usual, but now we are in the midst of an ice storm, which is so much worse.

Ice storm? Is that like hale? I thought snow WAS ice? :reject:

I was once caught when it was raining toads. That was disgusting. The pop when they hit the ground. :sick:

Yep, there were two inches of ice on the cars last night...we also had thunder and lightning...talk about screwed up weather. Plus it was 30 degrees and raining....now does that make sense?

No snow here. :down: I've been sitting with my window open, as usual, anxiously awaiting it, but nothing. :mad: I wanted to see little fox footprints in the snow. :(

Back
Top Bottom