IO: I was hit by a cicada

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
omgg. bugs in general are gross.

but cicadas are so narsty. i remember when i was little, my brother and I caught one and we froze it (don't ask...) until it stopped moving. and then we microwaved it for like 15 seconds and watched it slowly come back to life. then it started to fly around in the container it was in...

why can't they die!!! :mad: was my reaction afterwards. until this day, I think I still hold true to that same reaction.

here's a huntsman with egg :happy:

huntsman-spider-with-egg-pouch-011027.jpg

I'll see your huntsman and raise you a wolf spider:

nastybug.jpg

With babies:

mamawolf.jpg

Last edited:
stop posting the fucking spiders! jesus!
:scream:

you guys shouldn't be of pretty cicadas and grasshoppers, but fucking spiders!
did you know cicadas spend years in the ground before coming out for only, i think, 2 weeks before they die?
they should be left alone.

When I was a kid, I was on a swim team and every morning we would have to fish all of the june bugs out of the pool before we got in. Occasionally, they'll get into the house and the cats have a field day, usually knocking something over in their quest for the gold (bug)... good times! :happy:

We went to Lowe's last night to get a fridge for the basement, and as we were talking to the salesman, this GINORMOUS spider comes scooting towards us. I didn't wanna look like a sissy in front of the salesman, so I nudged Ernie and nodded towards the spider, and he loudly says, "It's just a SPIDER!!! You're scared of THAT?????"

SHHHHH!!!!!! :mad: :lol:

He was about 4 to 5 inches long. :crack:

I didn't get that close to him for a picture...a thank ya, zoom lens! :lol:

U2dork said:
When I was a kid, I was on a swim team and every morning we would have to fish all of the june bugs out of the pool before we got in. Occasionally, they'll get into the house and the cats have a field day, usually knocking something over in their quest for the gold (bug)... good times! :happy:

I totally hate june bugs too. They crunch when you kill them

Water bugs creep me out too.

As it turns out, I'm not much of a bug person....

Adam'sbaby said:

:huh:
A mouse charging a car...now that's something I just can't picture.. :huh:

yeah...it was really bizzare:huh: a mouse ran across the road in front of me...then it came back out of the bushes...got in the middle of the road...faced my car and started running towards it...there was nothing I could do:sad: the damn thing ran right under my tires:sad: .....:tsk: it scard me for life! I cry if I hit a butterfly:sad:

Omg:faint: that sucker is huge!

beetle.gif
[/IMG]
if these thing bite you it will melt your skin off:|

bug.jpg
[/IMG]
for the love of God....WHY :barf:

Back
Top Bottom