IO: Banner Ads Can Fuck Me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
Goddamn these things! It's bad enough that they pollute my internet experience. It's bad enough that I have to program Firefox to block certain servers from downloading images just to get rid of some of them. But it's the worst of all when they have Flash-based ads with sounds or, worse yet, Flash-based ads that I can't block and then their fucking ad server is down...and the rest of the page refuses to load up!

I wish all internet ad companies a slow and painful death. :angry:

Melon

Yeah!

And to hell with asparagus too!

And nylons!

And spiders!

And plastic wrap that doesn't stick!

myusernamehere said:
I just tune them out, I don't even notice them anymore.

Hooray for selective perception.

I just tune your posts out, I don't even notice them anymore. :madspit:

Just kidding. :happy:

nbcrusader said:
Ya gotta pay for the net somehow....

The internet ad is the biggest scam since the television ad. No one has paid attention to them for years.

Now you've got organized crime coordinating multi-Trojan attacks to create "zombie machines" that do nothing but generate mass amounts of spyware.

This ad nonsense is completely crazy.

Melon

melon said:

The internet ad is the biggest scam since the television ad. No one has paid attention to them for years.

Now you've got organized crime coordinating multi-Trojan attacks to create "zombie machines" that do nothing but generate mass amounts of spyware.

This ad nonsense is completely crazy.

Melon

I hate the ones where they like...aren't in a new window...they just like move out onto your screen and you have to press close on the ad to stop them. Except you're always scared to press close because that might download some shiet. Those are THE WORST!

Back
Top Bottom