I'm officially legal!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
Woo hoo!! I'm legal!! I'm an adult!!! This morning I drove to school blasting "Out of Control" (considering it involves turnin 18). It hasn't quite hit me yet....but this afternoon i'm buying lottery tickets :D.

But the real question is are you a man, or a woman? :evil: Cause that makes ALL the difference in the world! :wink:

Happy belated birthday

You have to be 18 to do the lottery?

Here it's only 16.
It's the National Lotterys 10th birthday today so I forked out a £1 and picked 6 numbers. There are 2 draws tonight and the numbers are being picked in a few minuutes. If I disappear for a while and don't come back it's because I'll be a millionaire but I'll come back and buy you all drinks at my mansion with retro wallpaper. :up:

a couple years ago i bought some british magazine, Q i think, in fact i think it was the one w/U2 standing on the wing of a plane...anyway i bought that magazine and there were a couple of scratch and win lotto things, AND I WON EVERYTHING!!!! unfortunately you have to be a resident of the UK to win :(

U2democrat said:
a couple years ago i bought some british magazine, Q i think, in fact i think it was the one w/U2 standing on the wing of a plane...anyway i bought that magazine and there were a couple of scratch and win lotto things, AND I WON EVERYTHING!!!! unfortunately you have to be a resident of the UK to win :(

Those things are a swizz. They make you ring this number and keep you talking for like an hour and it's costing you £1.50 ($3) a minute and then you get this number. then you post off your winning scratch card with this number and get a crap prize back like a plastic keyring. My sister did it once and my Mum went bananas when the phone bill came in.
:up:

Back
Top Bottom