Where's my Propaganda?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You all seem to be having some kind of luck with Prop. Where did you all change your addy?

I moved 6 months ago and went to the Propaganda URL and used the change of address form. I never heard from Terri or anyone for that matter.

I tried e-mailing Terri this weekend to see if they received my change of address (and gave it to her again) and still no response. I know I have at least 2 more issues coming to me as well. I don't want to miss out but also I don't want to bug her if they are frantically busy.

I sent the e-mail to terri@u2propaganda.com (the address that opens up when you try e-mailing Propaganda).

Any suggestions?????

c-.

Acrobatic said:
You all seem to be having some kind of luck with Prop. Where did you all change your addy?

I moved 6 months ago and went to the Propaganda URL and used the change of address form. I never heard from Terri or anyone for that matter.

Just out of curiousity did you fill in the form completely, i.e. your member Id #, email address etc?

I'm surprised you didn't get an email back. I got an email back almost immediately from Terri confirming my address change, (this was about 3 months ago now).

Thanks RR. . .

I guess there lies the problem. (the acct. #) I can't find any of my envelopes from previous issues. However, I still have a stack of the Propagandas dating back to 1990. I know I have copies of ticket order forms and their envelops but after the move, they are probably buried in a box somewhere.

I gave them both my old address to where my subscription went and my new one.

Thanks, I guess I need to go gold digging in my personal boxes.

c-.

I would think if you have a running subscription and still have the pertinent info.

I myself have my acct. # from 1997 and order forms for Popmart but my sub expired between moves and when I renewed, I'm not sure if they used my prior acct. or gave me a new one.

I guess it can't hurt to try one last time.

If you registered an email address with Prop when they started the Prop website Terri will email your acct # to you I believe if you give the email address you registered and still receive mail at it. Then you can fill out the address change form on the site and you should be all set. I had 3 subscriptions at one time but one has expired so I only have 2 currently. My original account number from 1989 (my first subscription) is still the same. I sent my address change for both about a month ago on the address change form and Terri responded back right away that it was received and excepted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom