What's your least fav song on your fav U2 album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CTU2fan

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Mine is definitely Trip Through Your Wires. And I really like TTYW, which is just another testament to how great the Joshua Tree is.

I'd have to say there is no song that I consider least favorite on Achtung Baby. But if you twisted my arm, I'd say Tryin To Throw.

Some Days are Better Than Others.

I still love it though. Zooropa is just that good. :wink:

phillyfan26 said:
Trip Through Your Wires on The Joshua Tree.

If only it was Spanish Eyes...

:up: Spanish Eyes would have made a great single too.

Screwtape2 said:
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For from TJT. Not a terrible song just one that has a lifelong bond with the skip button.

:up: I agree. It's just never grabbed my attention in the way excellent songs like Red Hill Mining Town, In God's Country, One Tree Hill, and of course Streets have.

Yeah, either Trip Through Your Wires or TTTYAATW.

I waffle between Achtung and Joshua as my favorite albums, so there you go.

Pride....I like it...just not as much as the rest of the Unforgettable Fire...it's always seemed out of place on there to me for some reason

Achtung Baby is my favorite and I can honestly say that I love each and every song on it, it would be very difficult indeed to pick a least favorite.

Trip Through Your Wires off of Joshua Tree.....
I still like it but not as much as all the other songs off the album

This is a tough one for me coz I think all the songs on HTDAAB are great, so to choose my least favourite is hard but it would have to be City of Blinding Lights. A great song live but on the album it's a little flat, infact to best part is the outro! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom