Wanna come on my date with me??!?!?11!!!!/?!? *No 'Sicy's allowed*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I'm back! A great date if I might say.
biggrin.gif

Picked her up from her apartment, she looked great...we went out to get some coffee at Barnes and Noble before dinner...talked and got down the basics...family, school, activities etc...went to dinner at an Italian place (she's italian bred)...had some great conversation...went to go see Serendipity...very good as far as date movies go, funny and romantic without being sappy...go out for coffee again at another coffee bar...had more convo...saw people we knew and just more time to see what the other is like...I take her back to her appartment and she gives me the tour...and then after I got the nerve...GET THIS...

I give her a hug, thank her for a great time, say goodbye and show myself out. A good first date, she's a very nice girl, someone that I could see as a good friend at the very least.

PROS:
She was a cheerleader
She used to compete in gymnastics
She is hot
She is Ambitious and has an opinion, and let's me know it clearly.
She smelled great
Can make me laugh
Likes good music
Not the typical college sorority girly girl
Very open minded

Cons:
She needed a mint at the start of the date, but it's ok...I mean we only sucked face for an hour or 2 anyway.

------------------
This post brought to you by: Medea. "And women, though most helpless in doing good deeds, are of every evil the cleverest of contrivers."

AIM: JuanSwallow

wow, that is trully good stuff man. so you actually made out for two ours or whats sucking face supposed to mean?

did you whipe your ass first? i hear its a good thing after you do #2.

well, maybe one day, me myself and unkie margoza can ourselves together, stop singing self-depreciating songs to ourselves and get a date.

nah... ofcourse not. that wouldnt be me.

------------------
-deathbear

Glad you had a nice first date, Johnny.
smile.gif

Hope it all works out.

biggrin.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
I only settle for the best.
wink.gif

If you only "settle" for the best, then what do you aspire to? Settling implies that you'll just tokenly accept it as there is nothing else at the moment. And if your standards are so high that you will just barely accept "the best" then, pray tell, what do you dream about? This explains quite a bit about you, drummer-boy...
wink.gif

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Cons:
She needed a mint at the start of the date, but it's ok...I mean we only sucked face for an hour or 2 anyway.

haha, the ironic part is that she may be thinking the same thing about you... though it's not what I'd expect seeing the lengths you went to in preparation for the date, so scratch that--but it would be ironic
wink.gif

Originally posted by Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear:

did you whipe your ass first? i hear its a good thing after you do #2.

HA! LOL!

I am a dog so my english translation is no so good, but;
He took a Hooters cheerleader out to dinner at a bookstore, and she needed a mint because she has an ambitious onion
confused.gif

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 10-06-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom