Vampire or the Victim?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kiki

New Yorker
mainly in my fantasy land.....ooooo how I wish it
Has anyone else had the privilage of being "bitten" by Arun lately?

------------------
---my thoughts on THEHEPCAT'S pictures--- hmm Hep's pretty cute......wow Hep's at the united center in Chicago...I was at that show.....hey....that guy next to him is really cute too........*2 minutes later* OH MY GOSH!!!! DUH that's Larry!!!!!!----
yeah.....i'm blonde

Well, not just Arun--I guess it depends on who's around.

------------------
Sitting on a cornflake
Waiting for the van to come

I've had four all-nighters in the past week doing essays for school. I think I'm virtually a vampire already.

------------------
"You gotta love living, baby, 'cause dyin's a pain in the ass."-- Frank Sinatra

Adam: Look guys, I got a Springfield spoon for my spoon collection.
Edge: Oh boy, here we go...
Bono: Wow, how many is that now Adam?
Adam: Nine. If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane.
Bono: Can I see it?
*adam gives bono the spoon, bono throws it away*
Adam: My spoon!

He bit Bono you know
rolleyes.gif

Bono had a silver bullet, but no garlic.
* Waits for Bono to bite her *

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Oh god, Miss Manners would throw in the towel after an attempt at teaching Arun!
tongue.gif

* Sips her lemonade with her pinky finger extended *

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

I've only got one thing to say to Arun about this whole bitting ppl.... GO ARUN!! Garlic won't work on vampires..ppl that believe in the myths stories come up with just make for easier meals lol. Vampires are just misunderstood and I'm sure if bitten by the right vampire there'd be no complains! ok i'm done.
LATERS!!
-vampire Jem-

Hell, I've had to go in for the series of Rabies shots!
I guess its too late though, as i keep having this desire to bite the band. Or...maybe thats just me.

Try Garlic.

------------------

You hear that Arun??? You dirty old man!!!!
I'm gonna use Garlic on you!!!!!
*runs and hides from Arun now*

------------------
---my thoughts on THEHEPCAT'S pictures--- hmm Hep's pretty cute......wow Hep's at the united center in Chicago...I was at that show.....hey....that guy next to him is really cute too........*2 minutes later* OH MY GOSH!!!! DUH that's Larry!!!!!!----
yeah.....i'm blonde

I bit him many times before he started on this biting kick. So i believe it to be my fault, and i take full responsibility.
He caught the disease from me. *hangs head in shame*

------------------

He needs a muzzle of steel that no one will take off of him.

------------------
yeah.....i'm blonde

Back
Top Bottom