U2 SURVIVOR: A Wallop at Dusk! (Boy - Round 9)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
Round 8 was definitely interesting, with Out of Control receiving its first vote, and a thumping put on Twilight. It doubled it's next closest competitor, The Electric Co. by a margin of 12-6. So the loser of round 8 is...

TWILIGHT!!!

LOSER LIST
8. Twilight
7. A Day Without Me
6. An Cat Dubh
5. Shadows and Tall Trees
4. Stories for Boys
3. Another Time, Another Place
2. Into the Heart
1. The Ocean

The votes broke down as follows:
Twilight - 12
The Electric Co. - 6
I Will Follow - 3
Out of Control - 1

Please vote off one of the following:
1. I Will Follow
5. Out of Control
10. The Electric Co.

My vote goes to I Will Follow. I love The Electric Co. Don't ask me why, but I just do! And it makes it easier for one of my all-time favorite U2 songs, Out of Control, to win against TEC! :wink: :D

Last edited:
You know what DaveC? You're absolutely right! I was planning on voting for "The Electric Co.," but since I'm pushing for "Out of Control" to win the 'Boy' poll, I might as well give my vote to "I Will Follow." Hurrah!

OUT OF CONTROOOOOOOOOL

By the way, while I'm thinking about it, I'd like to post my suggestions for voting for non-album singles and b-sides and such. Personally, I think the non-album singles (Another Day, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, A Celebration, The Sweetest Thing, and Electrical Storm ... is there any more?) should have a round of their own, just like the CDs. Now for the B-sides, maybe we should vote for a B-Side from each CD era, where in the thread voters nominate their favourite B-Side from that particular era (Boy era, October era, War era, et cetera) and the one with the most nominations wins. I personally don't think we should vote for remixes, though, just the original versions of songs.

What do you think of that?

(I must confess that my main reason for really wanting non-album singles to be voted for is that, however unlikely it may be, I would love to see my favourite song, 11 O'clock Tick Tock, win, or at least get somewhere)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom