The REAAAAAAL Sing With Me Game - Collaborate HERE!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've did my part, just waiting for the ok from bono_212 as it is uhh slightly risque:wink:

LJT said:
I've did my part, just waiting for the ok from bono_212 as it is uhh slightly risque:wink:

Can you send it to me too? I think lines 1,3, and 25 still have not been uploaded.

ntalwar said:

Can you send it to me too? I think lines 1,3, and 25 still have not been uploaded.

I thought Bono_212 is doing the mixing?

Miringeltje said:
Glad to know I'm not the only one! :happy:

And welcome back from your vacation, waynetravis!
Hope you had a good time.

thank you very much :happy:
theres some pics in my journal.

ntalwar, did you see that Queen Bee asked you to email her?

And why don't we let bono_212 and ntalwar both do the mixing for Out of Control.
This will leave us with 2 versions.
Maybe we can decide which one we like better and then that one gets put on the website.

For the next songs, perhaps they could each take turns.

ntalwar said:
I think lines 1,3, and 25 still have not been uploaded.

That's correct.

I think bono_212 didn't mention line 3 as missing, 'cause it is exactly the same as line 2.
Perhaps she is using it twice.

Last edited:
waynetravis said:
OOC3 is getting recorded tomorrow by me :happy:

Never mind - I'll just use line 2 twice. Thanks.
Sounds like a good idea Miringeltje.

Last edited:
This thread is alive again! Awesome! (I know I haven’t contributed anything, trust me you wouldn’t want me to, but I do lurk here heavily)

Miringeltje said:
ntalwar, did you see that Queen Bee asked you to email her?

:hmm: wonder what's up. Hope everyone's okay & that there's nothing more serious happening..

pattip2000 said:
This thread is alive again! Awesome! (I know I haven’t contributed anything, trust me you wouldn’t want me to, but I do lurk here heavily)

you know we DO want to hear you! :wink:

suh-weet!! thanks for doing this you guys! i'm so glad it's up and running again =)
i did ooc24, so if that one gives you any problems, just holla ;]

tuwie said:
suh-weet!! thanks for doing this you guys! i'm so glad it's up and running again =)
i did ooc24, so if that one gives you any problems, just holla ;]

Your's sounded like it was done on a cell phone. :wink:
But it should be usable.

I don't know but an explanation would be nice from the people who were involved in the first place. All it takes is about 5 minutes of your time to just post what's going on or why you don't feel like doing it anymore.

Sorry for the rant but come on!

U2Girl1978 said:
I don't know but an explanation would be nice from the people who were involved in the first place. All it takes is about 5 minutes of your time to just post what's going on or why you don't feel like doing it anymore.

yeah really.

U2Girl1978 said:

Oh, I definitely understand the frustration over this whole ordeal. I haven't posted anything because honestly? I've been in the dark like everyone else. I merely provide the webspace when these songs are completed. I don't know what's going to happen with Elevation :happy:

ntalwar's putting together OOC though. Should be ready in a couple of days :up:

It's ok I overreacted a little, my bad

I am working on it though, and i have been throughout the day

I'd be able to finish it tonight, if it weren't for those few missing files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom