SURVIVOR: My gun's jammed! (JT - Rounds 5 & 6)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveC

Blue Crack Addict
The last round lasted 2 days (my bad) and therefore, this round's gonna work like this: You get 2 votes (for 2 different songs). The top 2 vote-getters will be eliminated. This is to balance out the game again.

Anyways, the loser was...

BULLET THE BLUE SKY!!!

LOSER LIST
4. Bullet the Blue Sky
3. Mothers of the Disappeared
2. Exit
1. Trip Through Your Wires

The votes broke down as follows:
Bullet the Blue Sky - 19
Red Hill Mining Town - 11
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For/In God's Country - 8 each
Where the Streets Have No Name - 3
Running to Stand Still/One Tree Hill - 1 each

Please vote for TWO of the following:
1. Where the Streets Have No Name
2. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
3. With or Without You
5. Running to Stand Still
6. Red Hill Mining Town
7. In God's Country
9. One Tree Hill

My votes are In God's Country and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.

Keep in mind that you have 2 votes to play with. Your first vote will count for Round 5 and your second for Round 6, IN THAT ORDER...make sure you have the order you want before you post, and if you only choose to vote for one song, that will count for Round 5. Please note that you MUST include BOTH song choices in your post. Don't post one and then another later in a different post, they will both be discounted cause that's way to hard to track. Thanks for your cooperation!

I can appriciate what One Tree Hill means to the band but it must go along with Red Hill Mining Town.

Round 5 - In God's Country

Round 6 - I hate to vote for this, but it's so hard to choose, thus Red Hill Mining Town.

I agree with StlElevation!

Round 5: Running to Stand Still
Round 6: One Tree Hill

The amount of love for "Running to Stand Still" is quite astounding! I mean, it's a good track and all...but better than "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For" or even "Red Hill Mining Town?" Or maybe there are just SO MANY GREAT SONGS on the album that no matter what gets voted off next I'll be a little disappointed? Hmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom