Sort of POLL: Zooropa vs Pop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is very easy , Pop was a record that despite the fact it was unfinished and US didn't like it which gave the impression it was a failure , it's an amazing record . And zooropa is not bad , but it's still a record in the middle of a tour , besides

Please , staring at the sun , Last Night on earth
:drool:

POP 39-26

J_NP said:
This is very easy , Pop was a record that despite the fact it was unfinished and US didn't like it which gave the impression it was a failure

I'm sooo tired of people harping on the it-wasn't-finished-therefore-it-cannot-be-great factor. If your mother makes a loaf of bread that's pulled out of the oven a little early, that doesn't necessarily mean it's less tasty, right? It could be filled with doughy goodness.

I still prefer my Zooropa, however, with all its hallucinogenic crunchiness.

40-27

angelordevil said:

I'm sooo tired of people harping on the it-wasn't-finished-therefore-it-cannot-be-great factor. If your mother makes a loaf of bread that's pulled out of the oven a little early, that doesn't necessarily mean it's less tasty, right? It could be filled with doughy goodness.

I still prefer my Zooropa, however, with all its hallucinogenic crunchiness.

40-27

No mate u got me wrong , I was kind of defend Pop even more , I already like it the way it is , it's already really great . The songs are great , though they could be a bit better of course . It's not coz it was released before the time that it made it less brilliant.

J_NP said:

No mate u got me wrong , I was kind of defend Pop even more , I already like it the way it is , it's already really great . The songs are great , though they could be a bit better of course . It's not coz it was released before the time that it made it less brilliant.

I wasn't talking about you, at all! Sorry if it came across that way :)

Back
Top Bottom