SOE 22 - 2018 it is... (it isn't) - Page 51 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #1001
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:09 PM
OK, now there are 1000 posts...

Old 08-10-2017, 01:05 PM   #1002
The Fly

Local Time: 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishDawg View Post
Also LOL at two people from the forum being at a music video shoot but the other guy from the forum not being legit in regards to Chris Evans. That's the shit I'm talking about. You only hear what you want to hear. Year after year.
Ok...I don't have a dog in this fight, but c'mon.

It wasn't just two people reporting on a video shoot. The shoot happened. For real. And it was more than just a rumor supported by two people.

Context as well...same Chris Evans courier told us Rattle & Hum is being done up for a big anniversary release with not a single word about it out there in any form of existence.

You clearly have your wounds from prior Interference wars, but this particular quoted comment is pretty absurd.

Old 08-10-2017, 01:15 PM   #1003
The Fly

Local Time: 06:09 PM
Tonight, we can be as one... if Bono gives us a beach clip.
Old 08-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #1004
The Fly

Local Time: 11:09 PM
SOE 22 - 2018 it is... (it isn't)

I'm involved in many a forum across the World Wide Web but this has to be the one that surprises me the most.

Obviously you do get trolls in every forum but in a forum where the core subject is band in their 41st year together, there appear to be more children on here than adults.

For the record i am a courier working in the ascot area, a very rich area full of so called 'celebrities' I deliver to Chris multiple times per week, he is never usually there as he's doing his radio show in the morning.

Also I have mentioned in a previous post that my comment regarding Rattle and Hum was off the cuff and made at a time where there were many throwaway comments. The Rattle and Hum comment was a joke and I thought I made that pretty clear.

Whatever Chris told me does not call for some of the responses I've seen on here from childish individuals who probably haven't got anything better to do other than troll on a U2 forum.

Like I said, it was a no lose situation I was in, I asked the guy a simple question and he had the decency to give me an answer, I decided to share it with the forum. Clearly people are more desperate for the albums release that I thought