pples choice of singer...........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Okay, we all know about the Destiny Child ting that bought half of us to our knees crying, cracking up and demanding the white-coat men come take us away!!!!!
wink.gif

(well - I did!)

ok, so u have a choice, just who, alive or dead, do u personally tink would have the right voice to work with/blend in, Bono's voice.....................

??????????????????

does anyone have anyone?

Or whos voice do u think would help create a huge monsterous eruption that blows up like a volcano, spilling and oozing love and seduction all round the stadium across the fans and enclosing the back with a huge seal to bundle us together forever????

biggrin.gif

Gwen Stefani of course, although I'm not sure exactly what you are talking about
confused.gif

------------------
B Y S
L O O
E U U
S R L
S

gottaGO gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

Originally posted by mad1:
Unfort I havent heard him and Gwennie sing together and cant download any heardable music.

In Dallas 11/25, No Doubt's last opener, Gwen joined them onstage for 'whats going on', and it was great! Then she came back to me in the heart
wink.gif

------------------
B Y S
L O O
E U U
S R L
S

gottaGO gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO
gottaGO

yep with tons of make-up stuff on his face , 6 months before death , very sick , he couldn't stand more then for one hour , he had a bed in studio , while Queen were making this video .

Roy Orbison
smile.gif
but freddie is good too....oh i love the pic btw
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

Keep Gwen away from him. Her "singing" is in reality a horrible sound not unlike the howling of a dying cat. *ugh*

Originally posted by sulawesigirl4:
Keep Gwen away from him. Her "singing" is in reality a horrible sound not unlike the howling of a dying cat. *ugh*

THAT DOES IT! I AM GOING TO MINNESOTA AND I'M GOING TO SIT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE AND HOWL AT THE MOON ALL NIGHT LONG AND BARK A HELL OF A LOT TOO!

Originally posted by z edge:
THAT DOES IT! I AM GOING TO MINNESOTA AND I'M GOING TO SIT OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE AND HOWL AT THE MOON ALL NIGHT LONG AND BARK A HELL OF A LOT TOO!

lol. I knew you wouldn't appreciate that. I'm sorry. I've always hated her voice from the very first moment their first single came on the air till the last moment of their opening show for U2. Can't help it. I cannot stand her.

But hey, don't take it personally. I've got a No Doubt opener on one of my U2 bootlegs. Want a copy as a peace offering?
biggrin.gif

-sula

[B
But hey, don't take it personally. I've got a No Doubt opener on one of my U2 bootlegs. Want a copy as a peace offering?
biggrin.gif

-sula[/B]

Of course!
smile.gif

But I was so looking forward to peeing on your car tires, pooping on your porch, scaring neighborhood children, biting your mailman, and keeping your block disrupted.

And what does a dying cat sound like anyway? I'm only a puppy so I haven't had my first cat yet
wink.gif

Of course!
smile.gif

But I was so looking forward to peeing on your car tires, pooping on your porch, scaring neighborhood children, biting your mailman, and keeping your block disrupted.

And what does a dying cat sound like anyway? I'm only a puppy so I haven't had my first cat yet
wink.gif

Drop me an email and we'll set it up.

Dying cats sound like...Gwen Stefani. Didn't I just say that?
wink.gif

-sula

*turns off dying cat cd for a moment*

ANd how might I reach you???

*turns off Radiohead CD for a moment*

sulawesigirl@yahoo.com

*turns Radiohead CD back on*

biggrin.gif

*turns off n*sync CD for a moment*

sulawesigirl@yahoo.com

*turns new kids on the block CD back on*

biggrin.gif

Thanx,
I will send you an email today or tomorrow
smile.gif

I'd love to hear the collaboration the boys did with Underworld a few years back-be cool to hear Bono singing with mad old Karl Hyde I reckon.A hell of a lot better than some screeching Barbie Doll anyway.

Aretha Franklin and Bono, that sounds like a good combo to me...

Tom Waits and Bono would be the worst combo ever...if anyone knows who Tom Waits is, I think you'll understand.

------------------
One love, one life...
Give peace a chance!
Don't let the bastards grind you down!

Bono: I don't walk, I swagger! I sashayed once, but just once. It wasn't for me.

Back
Top Bottom