My dream has come true!!! U2 Karaoke!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Its finally here!
www.u2guatemala.com have SBS in karaoke! wooo hooo

I just belted out a brilliantly terrible number here with my dog on bass.
Theyve even got backing singers for u!
Yeahhhh baby, now i can pretend all i want with my echo mic and fly glasses. Baby!!!

Damn they better put out some more though, SBS is bloody hard to sing without Bono backing u up
biggrin.gif

**points and laughes**

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

i got nothing to say...just bringing it to the top again...

...doo doo doo...doo doo doo...

------------------

Sorry?

You'll have to repeat that
wink.gif

------------------

Hey U2, Amanda and Jon! Sorry for interrupting this nice and friendly conversation, LOL...but I just had this vision of Amanda and I singing SBS, a duet on U2 karaoke, how about that?
biggrin.gif

Okay, okay, probably we need a lot of more rehearsing, but what a fun that would be...at least for us, don't you think Amanda?
wink.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Now that we know that our good friend Jon, bono_man, bono_brat, whatever you call him, is a karaoke lover also, don?t you think we should invite him? What a great trio we could be, LOL

Okay, rehearsals starting late afternoon here, after finishing another boring to death day at work
rolleyes.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Back
Top Bottom