MERGED->'Vertigo' album cover + I really hope this isn't the new...+ if i pre-order..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bathiu

Refugee
'Vertigo' album cover

From @U2

A source in the Netherlands (thanks, Thijs!) reports that several Dutch online record stores list Vertigo as available for pre-order, with a release date of November 22. There is a picture of the sleeve, though no word on whether or not it's final.

http://www.atu2.com/files/bits/1/449.jpg

I think there was to much talk about 'Vertigo' as a title for it to be false...
we'll see... :)

I highly doubt this is the real album cover - the logo of the dove/bird on the cover is the same as the logo for "Grace" on ATYCLB.

Plus, it's kinda ugly...

This is from the same online store that had Solar for sale on 1 March 2003 (with the cover that also did the rounds here on Interference). This time, the cover is based on one of the ATYCLB symbols (for Grace).

You can form your own opinion, based on this information.

C ya!

Marty

I really hope this isn't the new album cover.

000000p457900_bg_front.jpg

The link ishere

I doubt this really is the cover.

Same here...unless it appaers on other sites...
What is that symbol?
a pigeon going down very fast
or an angel kinda silouette???

GO ALBUM GO !!!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
That can't be it! That's an ATYCLB symbol.

you?re right, that dove was used on ATYCLB booklet:yes: So I don?t think this will be the new album cover. I clearly remember before "Best of 1990-2000" on several sites ( amazon.com, cduniverse.com, etc ) appeared some horrible cover :mad: art, but then appeared the Official one just few weeks before official release :wave:
I really hope this time will be the same !!!

Why anyone would believe that could/might be the new album cover is beyond me. :shrug: It's really really really ugly and as everyone as said, it's a reused image. Also, I really doubt a Netherlands-based online record shop would be the FIRST online store to debut the official new album name and cover.

Popmartijn said:
Hey, now don't start bashing the Netherlands! :angry:

Awww... I'm not. I'm just saying a bigger online retailer would be the one to announce the album cover, etc. That's all. :hug:

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Now we know for certain the cover of the album :)ohmy:), we're sure to get a leak of the single in exactly 11.7 days, and Bono will announce on the moon that the album will be released on my birthday. I guarantee it.

liek omg!!!!1111111

the covr is sooo kooool! i hat tht title! man! 20 bux!??!?!?!?

end u2's career right now!!!!!

:|

Back
Top Bottom