marilyn manson VS macphisto...............

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
im voting for macphisto in all ways not because im a u2 fan.so lets see mac kick mansons skinny ass.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

imagine if the 2 mated..

imagine what the offspring would look like..

rosie.jpg

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

I'm rooting for MacPhisto of course, but in reality he'd be stomped. Remember, Marilyn Manson (aka Brian Warner) is 6'5" and wears those hugeass KISS boots. Poor Bono!
eek.gif

------------------
"I was born a MacPhisto"

yeah, but Manson is also skinny. Bono is lower and therefore has a lower center of gravity. All he has to do is run really fast, put his shoulder down, and throw Manson to the ground.

hmmm interesting lil topic here. I'd put my money on MacPhisto! sure he's shorter than manson but those who aren't that tall tend to be the spry ones...the ones with all the moves to get others off their guard and b4 they know it BAM! they're eating the dirt they walk on! Yea Marilyn is tall and has those awsome boots but since he's more of a passive guy in real life he'd be taken by total surprise @ how MacPhisto easily beat him down. GO MACPHISTO!!
ok i'm done.
LATERS!
-Jem- loyal minion of the great MacPhisto

Manson's a wussy.

Seriously, here's my list of people who could DESTROY him:

MacPhisto (certainly
wink.gif
)
Ozzy Osbourne
Johnny Cash (even now)
Iggy Pop
Johnny Rotten
Liam Gallagher
Noel Gallagher
Gallagher
Courtney Love
Glenn Danzig
Henry Rollins
Hank Williams, Junior
Larry Mullen, Junior

I'm sure the actual list is much longer, but clearly, any one of these guys would tear Manson a new one.

Dont forget Alice Cooper!
eek.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Back
Top Bottom