LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
man I hope we're not being trolled by some turd(s) at U2Eastlink/Valencia

I doubt it...U2Valencia are pretty relevant and accurate in their sources/news. They are the ones breaking the news first pretty much everytime.

Also, SUPER YO (another highly reliable source), added a comment on it, which tells me he's done some research and contacted sources at U2Valencia

Let's see later during the day !

I don't see a problem with this, really. Arcade Fire and U2's relationship has always been a good one.

Are you ready ? It happens....beach....clips....

Wait. I thought you guys were joking around.

Did somebody said beach clips? :hyper:
tumblr_liebpzbCOv1qdkf2k.gif

Wait, what? Is this really happening? :combust:

Yes, it's just a dude, not the website.

He said he gives the mp3 to U2Valencia, don't know why they didn't uploaded yet.

They're probably verifying that the beach sounds in the background are actually made of water and not artificial. I could easily make some U2 souding music in Garage Band and then blast "Sounds of the Ocean" over it and post it as a beach clip.

Yes, it's just a dude, not the website.

He said he gives the mp3 to U2Valencia, don't know why they didn't uploaded yet.

Keeping an eye on U2Eastlink and U2Valencia for any developments. This came from the U2Eastlink forums:
Translated:

I'm not that fond of beach clips and that type of stuff, therefore I don't know if any of them have leaked, but I'll go ahead and comment on what a friend of mine told me. It turns out that his friend has been doing the Ironman competition in Nice and went to Bono's house in Eze. There, he met up with one of Bono's daughters and started talking with her. She told him that Bono was there for the weekend. When she said goodbye, she said that she was going home to hear some music, and from what he tells me someone played a song from the new album in full volume. He recorded it, but he hasn't sent anything yet.

eze

That was from yesterday.

Prior to this moment I think I would have tried to avoid the beach clips this time round, but with the extended wait between albums I feel my resistance is weakening!

That's not the dude, this one is:
Re: eze

here's a terrible translation:

We'll see. We are my wife and I we were Monday at the beach. theme was not, not who is Tondi but who would have told, as only a friend have her last recording. know that recording has come to U2Valencia that it is currently the only person I give permission to release it. And now as I spend all. went on a trip to Nice to do the Ironman, on Monday we went to Monaco and back we stopped beach house Bono. There were several more people bathing and some of them were fans. But without disturbing. Suddenly I started to sound a song blaring, got to hear was from the beach and the daughter of Bono is look out the railing. He saw perfectly well that we watched at the house listening and nodding song knowing it was a song by U2. DEFINITELY NO. 's put twice in a row and did not put anything else. This made ​​it clear that to be heard from the beach then put it VERY HIGH AND TWICE. We were there more time and Bono's daughter came to bathe in the beach with another person. Not which of the two daughters because they know them well. Instead of approaching I told my wife to come over because they think it better to ask a girl. ask him if I was the daughter of Bono and she said yes, he asked if Bono was home and said no. Even so we were quite longer if Bono was in the house but we did not. We know that the weekend was that if any photos of Bono in Monaco. So let yourselves from mental straws. In fact I've only gone to a friend because it blows my recording comes to light, only made ​​for me and my wife that meant a lot to hear a new song from U2 and we did not see Bono. The recording that has come to be U2Valencia who have authorized me to do with it what you want. And if coincides with news that they had heard this song in the studio with Bono, as in the chorus that says clearly hear someone's song. Next time you can believe the rumors or not, but more respect to people. I have spoken on this forum recently but I've always respected what you think people.

thanks Bing!

Basically, a friend of friend decided he can just show up at Bono's place and have a chat with his daughter?

Iffy.

No, the person who claims to have recorded the song said he first listened to the song played by one of Bono's daughters, then she went to the beach and his wife talk to her.

Re: eze

First a guy told the story about a fiend, then another guy, who have recorded the clip, wrote the "real story".

someone at atu2 also claims that we're on the cusp of an official announcement, but he doesn't know any more details..

Okay everybody, even if you hate the song/s make sure you say they are awesome so the band doesn't get cold feet! :D

:lol: :up:

Eastlink has been decent in the past. Sure, they're not American so that hurts their credibility by quite a bit but they're still pretty good.

I thought that Fisher guy was the only 100% credible and reliable source when it comes to U2 insider news? :scratch:

Wait, so now one of the Hewson daughters decided to blare a U2 song to the beach when her daddy wasn't home? And an Ironman competitor forced his wife to ask her if it was a U2 song?

Is that the unofficial story?

Wait, what.
Months and months and months of waiting and now something is actually happening from the looks of it?

I don't dare hope that the story is true, but...

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

if Song for Someone was indeed being played, I wonder if it's the first single.

a ballad for a first single? hasn't happened since WOWY

Eastlink has been decent in the past. Sure, they're not American so that hurts their credibility by quite a bit but they're still pretty good.

Im not getting that american comment, what does there nationally have to do with anything?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using U2 Interference mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom