LP13 - Just Give Us Some F*&king News...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I listened on my headphones because its impossible to hear shit on a speaker unless you blast it full volume, which isn't an option...

The DangerMouse influence is obvious, even in this muddle clip. What's also obvious is that anyone who thinks that sounds like Hands is on crack. Only song I can sort of compare it to is Broken Bells Float. Has that kinda feel... even though its hard to tell exactly based on the sound quality.

Not going to listen.

When's the last time we had beach clips? Before NLOTH? And didn't the finished product end up sounding nothing like the beach clips?

I call total BS on this one! after all the hullabaloo last time & the fact they seconded to Julian Lennons house to escape the beach clip issues, there's 'no way' there'll be a leak at this stage.

Total BS or it would be up online already.

I call total BS on this one! after all the hullabaloo last time & the fact they seconded to Julian Lennons house to escape the beach clip issues, there's 'no way' there'll be a leak at this stage.

Total BS or it would be up online already.

I think most people can tell that Bono has been doing this on purpose since the first beach clips.

Listened to the clip, yeah, sounds quite nice, Africany kinda rhythm similar in ilk to ordinary love maybe, perhaps could be something to do with a movie/some sort of cause.

Is that a lady singing also?

Listened to the clip, yeah, sounds quite nice, Africany kinda rhythm similar in ilk to ordinary love maybe, perhaps could be something to do with a movie/some sort of cause.

Is that a lady singing also?

Natalie Imbruglia? :wink:

First post here in what has to be months... I can feel the hype!

Cant really tell much from the clip. I am happy as long as the clip is genuine. Just want the wait to be over. The album or songs in it is irrelevant at this point.

I listened with headphones and can definitely hear Bono. It sounds like there is a lot of falsetto going on, and possibly a lady singing. It really reminds me of Broken Bells. I wish the ocean would have had the consideration to shut up for a second so we can hear the song better. :wink: And, yes, I think Bono is doing this on purpose now.

Hard to say anything in particular about this. You can't really decipher much, except for what appears to be the chorus. The melody is quite catchy.

The chords for it, if anyone is interested in trying to play it, is: Gm F C (possibly Cm) D

Is it just me, or does it sound like a female singing the chorus towards the end?

Also, it's definitely Bono. Listen to that giggle about 2:00 minutes in. He's thinking about all of us here speculating. And all of the crunchy noises are him eating Doritos.

Maybe its rihanna.:)

With the obsession of appealing to the kiddies it would make sense. For example Coldplay

:) god i shouldnt even joke about it

Is it just me, or does it sound like a female singing the chorus towards the end?

Also, it's definitely Bono. Listen to that giggle about 2:00 minutes in. He's thinking about all of us here speculating. And all of the crunchy noises are him eating Doritos.

More importantly, what kind of Doritos? Cool Ranch? Spicy Nacho? Or has he gone full-on Jacked Spicy Chipotle?

Judging by recent photos, I'm tempted to think all of them.

I can barely hear anything except waves and someone annoyingly walking around all the time. In the end I can clearly hear some Bono singing, the rest is barely audible to me.

All this means to me is that the gears are turning and we're going to get some new songs in the not-too-distant future. Cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom