Jan. 3rd, Latest U2 Video to air on Qtv ? / First single release speculation?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol at the post count.

of course everyone, take this with a grain of salt. the rumor came from a spanish website, though Eastlink has been pretty reliable in the past.

I hope they only have one "april fool's" day a year like the rest of us (even if it doesn't fall on the same day) ;).

LOL that's 6666 with a devil. You're doomed.

Translated from U2 Eastlink forum:

The next few days (next few hours?) Should finally allow U2 fans feed its growing appetite. French radio, RTL2 and Virgin Radio, yesterday announced the imminent spread of the new single from U2, which should be "Get Your Boots On". While the tracklist of the album "No Line On The Horizon" seems confirmed since the publication of the magazine "Q", so we have to have a little patience madness udositis to take hold of us.

:hyper: The madness of two weeks ago all over again.

^^^^^^^^^^^

i would say "hours" is stretching it. but if radio stations are starting to say that it's imminent, then at least we can figure that next week sometime is when we'll hear it.

With Dave Fanning being mentioned, I started thinking that there is a really good chance we will hear their first single either tomorrow (sunday 1/4) or next week (sunday 1/11).

I believe his show airs on 2FM late on Sunday nights and he ALWAYS gets special treatment from the band and WILL BE THE FIRST to play the song.

Other than a possible leak, this is probably our best bet. Of course, the dates I gave our pure speculation and hope on my part, but it can't be too far. :hyper:

I don't have high hopes from Monday because whichever station(s) get it first are going to hype it up for at least a couple days first--isn't this how it's been in the past? It doesn't make sense to surprise people; they want to have everyone there, waiting with bated breath.

^ :lol:

Yeah, fan sites rather suck these days. There have been so many unconfirmed rumours, false alarms and, worst of all, fake news spread recently, I really don't get my hopes up until there's some official confirmation.

The boots...are coming

Rtl and virgin radio France have announced new single will be played really really soon in next few days....

they said "IMMINENT"

and it was yesterday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom