Forum Veterans! Sign in Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*bump*

i won't let this thread die either. one old thread destruction by elvis, and all this hard work is gone!
mad.gif

------------------
~whortense wiffin
walla walla, washington

I guess I already posted in this thread
but I'm so old, that I should post again

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I lurked in Nov/Dec 2000, but didn't join as we only had temporary internet access at home (we were trying out different companies). Thus, I didn't join till June 2001 (I think) when we decided on Sprint *grumbles about dial-up access*

So, in my twisted little mind, I've decided that I count....kinda. I don't want to be left out.

Some of you would die of shock, but for a week I had the second most posts...Now I'm the biggest lurker with most replies without hitting submit.

------------------
I'm just trying to find a decent signature

Hello from the year 2000.

~ME THREEE

------------------
I didn't take no shortcuts
I spent the money that I saved up
Oh, Momma running out of luck
Like my sister, don't give a fuck

[This message has been edited by U2ME3 (edited 12-02-2001).]

Present....

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimsom sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

been here since november 2000.

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Count me in...I guess you could say that I'm a good "listener" and not very talkative...

------------------
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is though nothing is a miracle. The other is though everything is a miracle". - A. Einstein

i too am a child of the revolution.

and i agree, getting the 30 sec. clips was intense. hail riversteed!

------------------
boofoobudoobie

me, me, me! and I'm almost at a 1000 posts! woohoo!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

Any more veterans around?

Plus, I'm bumping this, because I don't want it to crumble into oblivion or in read-only archival. It's interesting reading the names of people here I really haven't seen in a while, but still remember.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I can't see where I signed before...so here I am! (again maybe lol)
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

The Goal Is Soul

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Back
Top Bottom