For the UK BBC Three "Bono's Millions" sunday night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
Seems a program called "Liquid News" have a hour long program about Bono/U2 looking at the money side of things I think, about how they got to where they are today finiancially. I'm just hoping this get repeated on BBC1 or BBC2 cos I don't receive BBC3!

Oh its on at 8.00pm by the way!

what a bomb! said:
Seems a program called "Liquid News" have a hour long program about Bono/U2 looking at the money side of things I think, about how they got to where they are today finiancially. I'm just hoping this get repeated on BBC1 or BBC2 cos I don't receive BBC3!

Oh its on at 8.00pm by the way!

wow :eek:

thanks for posting that :)

there was a show about posh 'n becks a few weeks back ... didnt watch it tho cos i dont care for them much :p

um i will be taping this show so if u want a copy i can make one for u, but if its gonna be on bbc1 anyway then theres prob no point ;)

Anyone in the UK taping this who trades or does B&P tapes? My friend and I want a copy of the show, doesn't matter what format it's in either.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic - i have taped it ... its PAL format.

just watched it too, was a brill show :) found out some things from the early days i didnt know too :)

~fairy_girl~ said:
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic - i have taped it ... its PAL format.

just watched it too, was a brill show :) found out some things from the early days i didnt know too :)

Would you be willing to make a copy if we sent you a blank tape and money for return postage? or do you trade?

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Would you be willing to make a copy if we sent you a blank tape and money for return postage? or do you trade?

sure i can make u a copy, just send me some money for a blank tape and postage ... if thats ok ... i usually charge ?1 for a blank tape and postage to wherever you are varies ...

you can trust me aswell - i have been trading corrs videos for about 2 years now :) i can give u a link to a site where i trade if u like :)

it is PAL format i cannot convert to NTCS i dont think i can anyway i have never tried, my vcrs play ntsc but i cannot copy from them so i doubt i will be able to copy to them ...

i do sometimes trade but i dont really 'collect' u2 videos as i do corrs videos.

my email address is fairycorr@aol.com if u are still interested :)

Back
Top Bottom