Christmas Wishes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That you stop wittering on about Christmas
wink.gif

To stop stressing on the little things in life and try to remember what's really important.

But I know myself too well and that wish will most likely not come true.

Larry Mullen wrapped in a bow.....but thats asking too much right? hehe

No really what I would like for Christmas is for people to be more charitable, less materialistic and don't judge others, and to appreciate family, because really loved ones are really important, i think Christmas is a nice time to reconcile things and be happy.

That was one hell of a Christmas wish sorry
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

That I find a great girl with a great personality. Oh yeah, and a great smile, sexy eyes, big boobs, a skinny waist, great legs, and likes sex!

------------------
AFLAC!!!!!!

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
That I find a great girl with a great personality. Oh yeah, and a great smile, sexy eyes, big boobs, a skinny waist, great legs, and likes sex with dwarfs!

Eeeewwwww.

AFLACK SUCKS

CK

Originally posted by Zoo Schabow:
That I find a great girl with a great personality. Oh yeah, and a great smile, sexy eyes, big boobs, a skinny waist, great legs, and likes sex!

*momentarily turning into Beavis and Butthead*

huh huh huhuhuhuhuhuh did he say....like...boobs?

yeah.... huhuhuh......hererererer...... boobs rule!

Hmmmm.....

I just want to have a good, stress free, no midterms, no homework, mellow out, fun, SPRING SEMESTER!

That would make me happy happy!
smile.gif

------------------
Love, slowly stripped away
Love has seen its better day...

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by bullet the blue sky:

*momentarily turning into Beavis and Butthead*

huh huh huhuhuhuhuhuh did he say....like...boobs?

yeah.... huhuhuh......hererererer...... boobs rule!

I prefer the terminolgy of "Cans"

CK

My Christmas wish? To spend it with the one I love.
But seeing as though I can't have that, my wish is that all you who are with the one's you love, that you appreciate each and every moment with them.

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where?s the Tylenol?

~Clark W. Griswold

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, ****less, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where?s the Tylenol?

~Clark W. Griswold

LMAO!!! I LOVE that movie!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"It's no secret that our world is in darkness tonight..."

zooropa,
what beautiful sentiments.
Perhaps you should have posted this thread in "Free Your Mind" instead of here, then perhaps "Beavis" wouldve stayed away.
(Not that the light-hearted exchange above was not humorous!)

My wish for me, personally, is that I continue to grow in heart and mind, always being grateful to God for all He gives me daily and to pray only for knowledge of His will for me, and for the strength and courage to carry that out.

As for a wish not directed at me, ... well, I guess 'world peace' is too cliche... and virtually impossible.

I wish for all to know joy.

Thanks and Merry Christmas!
smile.gif

------------------
My love for you
It's in the things I do and say
If I wanna live I gotta
Die to myself someday.
Surrender.

you mean BESIDES Bono, Edge and/or Larry wrapped up in a giant box with a big bow??? (or just bows on certain um...parts, heh) Well, lessee...

how about A DREAM JOB...and SOON???????? It's going on 2 months without one...I'm getting squirrely...preferably in the UK somewhere....

A cute UK type boyfriend would be nice too.
biggrin.gif

AND a few hi-tech toys too:

NOMAD JUKEBOX MP3 PLAYER (have you guys seen these? Rather have an iPod, but don't have a Mac)

DVD/CD/CD-R/MP3 PLAYER (combo w/VCR would be good)

BIGGER DRIVE FOR PC (damn those boots!)

INTERNAL CD BURNER/PLAYER

MULTI-CD PLAYER FOR CAR & BETTER SPEAKERS

DIGITAL CAMERA

NEW STEREO

U2 BOOTS, PRODUCT & COLLECTIBLES

Y'know...just the usual wish list...
wink.gif

I love Christmas
Even when things go wrong and life gets horribly real, I still find a way to feel happy at this time.
I hope that in this year especially we can all remember what it is about, remember to give and receive with grace, to smile and try not to get fed up with too many people while out Christmas shopping.
I often forget this stuff and often wallow in my own misery.
Im trying my hardest to think of the true sufferers this year, remembering the victims and their families and friends, praying for the people of Afghanistan and the brave soldiers from so many continents whom are risking their lives to bring some hope and peace back to the world again.

Peace to you and your family.
Enjoy the Christmas time and for those of you that dont celebrate it, enjoy your special holidays.

I'll end on this question, what's your Christmas wish?

Peace and happiness blah blah. Same as everyone else, but I also want screen doors, 1/2 ton of white river pebbles, and a job.

*is tempted to check what santa's reaction would be if she sat on his knee at the shopping centre and looked him right in the eye and said "I want 1/2 ton of river pebbles"

we should go do that
i want my pic with Santa!
Last time I did it I was 17 and on holiday in Hawaii. I saw the most beautiful American Santa Claus and just had to sit on his knee.
When I was 4 I sat on the REAL Santa's knee. I looked deep inot his eyes and just knew it was him.
Havent seen him again since.

Back
Top Bottom