Boomerang II question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i have a 2:44 min. length version of this. i believe it was a b-side on the Pride single. it is 2:44 and an instrumental. (no vocals)
on u2.com under the lyrics section, they have a set of lyrics to this song. can anyone explain this to me?

Hello,

I think you have the other version of this song: Boomerang I. This version is indeed an instrumental.

C ya!

Marty

Popmartijn's spot on.

Boomerang I - 2:44 (well, mine's actually 2:45) - no lyrics.
Boomerang II - 4:50 - lyrics.

I love Boomerang I, Boomerang II never quite cut the mustard for me after I'd heard the instrumental...singing's a bit off on B.II, but I don't give a damn...it's those damn quirky instruments they use instead of vocal on B.I...what are they!

Boomerang is one of my favourite U2 Records. I have the Pride Double 7" with Disc 1 Pride/4th of July but I absolutley love how Disc 2 is Boomerang I/Boomerang II just on their own, dunno why...just nice..

Last edited:
Originally posted by
I love Boomerang I, Boomerang II never quite cut the mustard for me after I'd heard the instrumental...singing's a bit off on B.II, but I don't give a damn...it's those damn quirky instruments they use instead of vocal on B.I...what are they!
i agree! whenever i hear about the hoopla of boomerang 2, i wonder if it's only because they haven't heard boomerang 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmm. I'm doing a Graphic Design project at school (typing in our I.T. room now), that solves that problem. Including loads of B-sides with the albums they should have been on! Unforgettable Fire is one of them, as it's one of my favourite albums, plus the B-sides are superb!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom