Bono posted on the Zootopia boards...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Skywalker

The Fly
Just to let you know that Bono himself posted on the Zootopia boards! I wasn't sure it was him at first but it was confimed to us by the sysop (system operator) in the chat room. Here are the links to three of them... tell us if you find more. Look at the e-mail adress ( Bono@U2.com )...

http://zootopia.u2.com/WebX?50@205.qiWGawGcap1^3@.2e0ae4a1

http://zootopia.u2.com/WebX?14@205.qiWGawGcap1^7@.2e0ae49e/10

http://zootopia.u2.com/WebX?50@205.qiWGawGcap1^13@.2e0aecda

[This message has been edited by Skywalker (edited 11-03-2001).]

Someone should send Bono a link to PLEBA

------------------
Though I know we must be parted as sure as stars are in the sky, I'm gonna see you when it comes to glory. I'll see you, yes, I'll see on the other side- Ozzy Osbourne

Grr.. why does Bono have to post there? I really don't like the interface, but it's gonna be hard to stay away knowing that Bono's posting..

He's thanking us for helping to celebrate Larry's birthday??? There's no where else I'd rather be Bono...!

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

Skeek, did I see your post there
smile.gif
?

That Italian guy sure was harsh.

Would really like to be there for those conversations, but it's not going to happen all the time...

thanks Skywalker for sending over the links and maybe others can show us some more!

Originally posted by SkeeK:
Grr.. why does Bono have to post there? I really don't like the interface, but it's gonna be hard to stay away knowing that Bono's posting..

My feelings exactly. D'oh. I *don't* need another forum to visit . . . I *don't* need another forum to visit . . .

I'm thrilled to know that they ARE reading "us"...pretty wild.

did y'all note the time on that message? They obviously hadn't even gone to bed yet!

Skeek and Sicy, saw your posts out there...

wink.gif

Disco

what a fool that guy was for thinking atyclb lacks emotion.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Originally posted by Skywalker:
Just to let you know that Bono himself posted on the Zootopia boards!
yes, but I post over here
so guess where all the action is

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
yes im sure hes eagerly awaiting the hundred of emails he will now get from fans saying they want him to swap the setlist

LMFAO well it's still nice to know that they're involved with the thing.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Originally posted by zooropamanda:
yes im sure hes eagerly awaiting the hundred of emails he will now get from fans saying they want him to swap the setlist

LMAO!
biggrin.gif

I can't stand Zootopia either - the only solution is to get him posting here!

Can you imagine how funny it would be if he read PLEBA! And saw himself ELEVATED!

So anyone up for sending him the link?
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by SkeeK:

I agree! *lol*

*sigh* Maybe Zootopia will grow on me...

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I hope this won't result to the fall of Interference. I like it here better than the cold and facelss Zootopia.

BONO, forget Zootopia and post here. Post now!
Oh, you haven't registered yet, have you?

------------------
"Find the meaning of the act, remember how it goes
Every time you take the water and you swim against the flow
The world is all around us, the days are flying past
And fear is so contagious, but I?m not afraid to laugh"

Neil Finn

Originally posted by christiana:
How tall is Paul Simon???

Shorter than Bono.

Originally posted by Sledgehammer:
I hope this won't result in the fall of interference.

I doubt it. I heard a rumour that Edge had posted on interferance, but he doesn't seem to be here now, so maybe the same will happen with Bono. I hope not though... It would be good to be able to here stuff from him, even if it is on Zootopia.

(just clearing up my spelling)

[This message has been edited by Guy With The Stuff (edited 11-04-2001).]

Oh my...this could be interesting.

But why can't they post here????

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

Hey, I been posting here, and ain't nobody shit themselves over that. This is a better fookin' forum anyways, and you don't need the rest. It's like with us--OASIS are the best, don't need the rest. 'Course U2 ain't just the rest, but ya know if we gonna play second fiddle, might as well be to them. But Interference isn't second banana or nothing to no one.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Looks like me fookin' brother 'as cralwed out of his cave. Well, 'e's right for once, congratulations, you've said something worth saying. Yeah, this forum is tops.

This place seems more like a dialogue. You can see the pogression of the comments. Zootopia would be a pain in the ass to post on. It's hard to get any linear thoughts going there. Not that anything I post makes any sense anyway.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"She's hyperventilating." --my podiatrist (about me) 10-24-01

I am OASIS. I fookin saved you and yer friends from goin to shit, and I write the songs. Yer songs better not kick the bucket when we do 'em live, man. They gotta be like mine. Well, maybe too lofty a goal, but better than that shit you was churning out before.

------------------
Reporter: Can you sum up Oasis in one word?
Me: ME!

Back
Top Bottom