Bono God's Favorite Son DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thenvox

Babyface
I don't know if there's a thread about this but if not here it is..

I just finished watching the biography on Bono made by the people who did Unforgettable Fire.. complete with no u2 music (terrible background music) no performing footage but a few select interview snippets mostly from the Joshua Tree era and lots of interviews with Dave fanning, Niall Stokes, some of Bono's other friends....
Overall, it's pretty dull and umimpressive but if you are a die-hard fan like most of us on here ,,it's worth seeing.. ONCE

that's my 2 cents

which DVD is this - did I miss something?

Please enlighten me.

GRACE FINDS BEAUTY IN EVERYTHING....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

it is an unauthorized dvd bio of bono that was recently released.
but it has no cooperation from u2 so there is no really good footage, no official bono interviews and no u2 music. they do have some archive interview footage with bono from some tv interviews in the 80s and a couple of more recent tv interview snippets/clips.
basically, it's nothing special.
but it's only an hour long, and while it is poorly executed---it is an hour full of bono, so i didn't exactly turn it off before watching all of it or anything :)

thenvox said:
I don't know if there's a thread about this but if not here it is..

I just finished watching the biography on Bono made by the people who did Unforgettable Fire..

Made by the people who did Unforgettable Fire?

If it's, U2 The Unforgettable Journey, you are talking about it came out last year and, best I can remember it is mostly people talking about U2 and less actual interview's. On the back it states it was not authorised by U2 or it's management and contains no original music by U2. I haven't watched it in a long time, and just remember it wasn't really that good. Might give it a spin anyway just to see if there is anything I've forgotten about. I almost forgot I even had the DVD. Didn't make much of an impression obviously. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom