Best Song Survivor v2: The Joshua Tree era

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please select your FAVOURITE song(s)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I might be in the minority but the Elevation version of Bullet is my favorite. That version from Boston is amazing.

^^Yep. The ''What's my name? Mark Chapman!'' version is great. My favourite version might be Wembley 1993 with the UN rant.

This is true. Please add a vote to Trip for me Assver.

This place is a cesspool.

I'm willing to correct votes when a mistake has been made, but no other vote changing. Not even if somebody posted something in the thread that makes you change your mind a bit.

I'd say this even if you were trying to get a vote added to a song worthy of a vote. :wink:

I might be in the minority but the Elevation version of Bullet is my favorite. That version from Boston is amazing.

Yeah, the Chapman version of Bullet from Elevation is great. Better than the JT/Lovetown and Popmart versions. ZooTV really was definitive though. I'm with Vlaco about the Wembley UN rant being possibly the best version.

And for the record, I threw a vote at Race Against Time because it didn't deserve to be the only song without a vote. It's a nice little b-side, and certainly it's much better than Trip, Walk to the Water, Sweetest Thing, Drunk Chicken, etc.

Back
Top Bottom