Best Song Survivor: All That You Can't Leave Behind Round II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Please vote for your LEAST FAVOURITE song

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
in fact, i have an idea.

why don't we run the atyclb and hutbad rounds for laughs, but give the atyclb finals spaces and all but one of the hutdab finals spaces to nloth, given how everything on nloth vastly superior to all but one album track from the last two albums?

in fact, i have an idea.

why don't we run the atyclb and hutbad rounds for laughs, but give the atyclb finals spaces and all but one of the hutdab finals spaces to nloth, given how everything on nloth vastly superior to all but one album track from the last two albums?

Let Kite move on, and I'll agree to this.

in fact, i have an idea.

This is a tempting thought.

I can't say I'll be shocked if the three NLOTH semi-finalists constitute three of the four 2000s grand finalists.

ATYCLB and HTDAAB are the two albums I'm least motivated to run in this tournament. Their finalists are kind of obvious, as is their fate once they meet anything from other eras.

Oh well, at least the NLOTH rounds should be interesting.

From what I've observed, Magnificent and MOS are locks, while Fez and Breathe are on the outer edge.

As soon as Comedy and Boots are gone, I'll do everything I can to make sure Breathe is not a finalist.

If it were up to me, it would be NLOTH, Magnificent, and Breathe, while MOS going through would be fine, if not my first choice. Those four songs are simply superb, and Cedars is right up there too.

I'm with all of you guys: NLOTH is on another level above ATYCLB and HTDAAB. From production, to lyrics, to cohesion, it's legitimately great.

If it were up to me, it would be NLOTH, Magnificent, and Breathe, while MOS going through would be fine, if not my first choice. Those four songs are simply superb, and Cedars is right up there too.

I'm with all of you guys: NLOTH is on another level above ATYCLB and HTDAAB. From production, to lyrics, to cohesion, it's legitimately great.

i'd go with nloth, unknown caller, magnificent or breathe, with fez-being born unlucky to miss out.

definitely, it's genuinely hard to believe this is the same band that pushed out atyclb and hutdab. it's not like the difference between the joshua tree and achtung baby, where it sounds different...like you said, the whole kit and caboodle have turned around drastically. i was hoping for an improvement on hutdab, but they more than exceeded my expectations.

My three picks for NLOTH's finalists are Fez, White As Snow, and Magnificent. I know White As Snow may have a tough time of it, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom