Best Performance from Chicago

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
erm, sometimes you cant make it on your own, i love that version so much its great, but then i think its the best performace of ONE iv ever heard!, 40 is great!,

there my favs on the DVD

Electric Co

Followed by OOTS , One , Streets , so many , and yeah Yahweh as well

Electric Co.

COBL
Streets
Elevation
Vertigo

The only ones I don't really like are ABOY (a little flat) and SYCMIOYO ("and it's you" vocals are weak).

Ifeelnumb84 said:
1. Electric Co
2. 40
3. Love and Peace

Three worst:
1. Elevation
2. Pride
3. All Because of You

Hmmm...I love the Elevation performance despite the "frog in the throat". I think it makes the whole thing more human and it's kinda funny. I also love how it starts out with the slow, quiet verses before exploding, it makes the song more exciting when it gets going.

Yeah, my favorite Elevation is Sao Paulo, it's similar, just Bono's voice is good. It's much better than the studio version.

cjboog said:

Hmmm...I love the Elevation performance despite the "frog in the throat". I think it makes the whole thing more human and it's kinda funny. I also love how it starts out with the slow, quiet verses before exploding, it makes the song more exciting when it gets going.

I love elevation too, i think the way he laughs it off shows how well he can recover from stuff like that.
My favourite - an cat dubh and COBL.:drool:

Best Performance from Chicago?
I'd like to say none of them. But, Streets is passable if you give it a chance and ignore Bono's stupid African wailing. Jesus.

Electric Co. has some great energy as well. Zoo Station is ruined by the sound mix though - Edge's guitar riff loses all of its balls unfortunately and is merely a muffled yelp.

An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart
Electric Co.
Love and Peace or Else

An Cat Gav said:
Its pronounced, an cat dove

how embarrising! i always go on to my friends about how i love this song called 'an cat dub'..lets hope they never find out the correct pronounciation

Back
Top Bottom