Because you asked for it!!! The Mullen Apology (J Mix) Mp3!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jick said:

Challenging means difficult and unimmediate. Thought must be put to it and it must be calculated music designed to be difficult to digest because it is too profound. Mullen wasn't trying to be challenging - he was just immediate and direct and straight from his heart. He did not package or think about what to say - he just let his heart speak. That my friend is the essence of good apology music.

Cheers,

J
ok in that case I change my opinion-this is your best mix of a u2/Mullen apology yet

Overall I thought that was one of the coolest things ever. The only part that I didn't like, if you care, is the end. I love how it ends with "apologize" but The Edges vocal part just barely begins to start and that slightly throws the mood/tone off. Very inventive Jick.

CLINT

I AM BY NO MEANS SAYING I DIDN"T LIKE IT. I hope my post above doesn't affend or upset you, I just was suggesting something.

That's actually better than some of the stuff that made the album.

UVMan said:
I AM BY NO MEANS SAYING I DIDN"T LIKE IT. I hope my post above doesn't affend or upset you, I just was suggesting something.

Don't worry, I perfectly understand your suggestion. Too bad I cannot fix it anymore because I had already saved the file into mp3 and deleted the original wav file i was working on. I do agree with your critique.

Cheers,

J

To all those who had kind words, thanks so much.

I am not king, Mullen is.

It is humbling to know that someone actually put this in the iPod but credit should not go to me, it belongs to Mullen who chose the appropriate comforting and compassionate words for the apology.

It is more humbling to know that I helped put a smile on someone who have having a bad day (or bad week).

To those who had not so kind words, like telling me I'm a parody or have way too much time - I also perfectly understand where you are coming from. And I am not offended the singlest bit.

I post on this forum for the sole purpose of furthering the cause of U2 fandom and helping fans strengthen their love for the band. There are others here who post just to get reactions, or just to attract attention, or just to nitpick the band. I am not like that at all. I derive my satisfaction from helping others, so now I share your joy brought by this mix of The Mullen Apology.

Cheers,

J

Listening to The Mullen Apology shall become an essential addition to my daily routine. The poignant washes of Miracle Drug perfectly compliment and accentuate Mullen's heartfelt words.

Bravo Jick!

Back
Top Bottom