"APES 4 U2" license plate- are you an interferencer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Yesterday I was driving through Waverly, VA when I came up on a lady in a Lexus with a VA plate reading APES 4 U2 and a U2 sticker in her back window. As I passed her I tried to get her attention, but she looked too busy rocking out (probably to U2) So I'm just wondering, is this person here, maybe someone I talk to all the time and don't know it? I'm not a stalker, I'm not gonna go to your house or anything, I just thought it would be a cool thing to find out. And if she's not here, she should be!:wave:

Hey, remember "Gramps Magee?" :lol:

Really Headache, she no ape, was a blonde in a jean jacket with hoop earrings. ;)

What if she turns out to be one of us regulars? That would be cool!

Here in Tampa I saw a lady with "A U2 FAN" on her plate. I wanted to honk at her but she would probably think I was nuts....

Lisa71 said:
Here in Tampa I saw a lady with "A U2 FAN" on her plate. I wanted to honk at her but she would probably think I was nuts....

I saw U2 FAN here in NY- so if you're here :wave:

miss becky said:

Uh-oh...are you in Florida? I was going to get that plate. :(

I think Chrisedge is in a different state so hopefully you'll be able to get that plate too.

I wish I could 1. see well enough to drive and 2. buy a car because I'd love to get LOVTWN (stupid six letter Aussie plates) or U2FIRE ...

When I was in LA in 2001 (before I moved here), I was driving into Universal City on a Saturday in November and saw a limo ahead of me with the license plate "U2Fly1." Got all curious about whether it was one of the boys or not...

Back
Top Bottom