And heeere we go

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SkeeK

The Original, Rock n' Roll Doggie, VIP PASS
Tonight, or at teh very latest tomorrow in art class, I'm finally starting to paint my pictoral representation of WTSHNN:
streets%20sketch.jpg

Wish me luck. Or tell me all the horrible problems with it so I can change them... before it's too late. I'm already planning on making the dustcloud grabbing the poor handy fellow more forcefully, if ya know what i mean.

My other prep sketches and much babbling and rambling are available in this thread heeeuh. http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/013111.html

[This message has been edited by SkeeK (edited 11-21-2001).]

Oh yeah, and the other problem is how I have the hand coming out beyond that picture itself, which I think looks pretty cool, but I'm not sure if it would look as good translated onto canvas.

I broke with traditional painting technique today, when at the beginning of class I did the underpainting. Then I realized that usually you do an underpainting then let it dry and THEN start. But I decided to just go ahead and paint over the wet paint. It's coming along pretty well so far, I think.

So the question is, should I try and convince my brother to let me borrow his digital camera and then take pictures of it while it's being painted and post them? Actually I'd probably look like a dork doing that.. like anyone else would actually care...

Back
Top Bottom