American athletes are the best know in the history of womankind...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by IvanClaytonJnr:
One day ( 15 maybe even ten years from now ) soccer will replace Am.football as a sport N1 or atleast will become as big as NHL , trust me
biggrin.gif

Never happen. Even after the soccer boom these past 6-8 years, it still can hardly get on TV. In the working class communities(where almost all of the athletes come from), the traditional American sports still dominate.

Soccer is boring to watch anyway, unless you take in a game like Mike Myer's "Soccer Hooligans" character. (Drink till ya puke and headbutt your buddy in the nose.) "Give us a kiss....."

------------------
Sometimes the most powerful thing you can do for someone is to just tell them to fuck off. I am told to fuck off rather a lot by these three gentlemen.

Dont wanna step on toes here, but the American Womens Football (soccer) team is good. Very very good infact.

So technically America can play soccer, cos no one here will say womens sport isnt as good right? heheheh

Didnt think so...
wink.gif

Ahhh... I remember when our handball women made those tiny little Korean girls cry... those were the days!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom