A couple of files to hold us over til the announcement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Those are great. Thanks, Rose! I only had a really crummy snippet of Lucille up to now. Those a very good quality. What are they from?

Jebus! Oh shit, I can't stop laughing. Betty Dalton is hilarious on Lucille. Alton Dalton drinks from that bottle of whiskey (or something) and place it on a speaker before he starts to sing (and so he don't set himself on fire)- and Betty (Adam) goes over and drinks a little. Man that's good!

Last edited:
The footage is probably from "Outside It's America", an hourlong JT Tour documentary special that premiered on MTV in May of 1987. (Ah, the days when MTV was a music channel....) I know this b/c this is one of my favorite treasures from my U2 Archive at home. I taped it off the TV....

Some great stuff in the documentary....my favorite being the "salad's eye" view of the Time Magazine cover shoot....there are a lot of inside jokes in the program, which I suspect the band was directing at the fans, specifically their all-consuming desire to know EVERYTHING about what the guys were doing every single day....this shot was an extreme smash close-up of Bono's lunch or dinner plate with the band walking by in the fuzzy background...

Last edited:
Teta040 said:
The footage is probably from "Outside It's America", an hourlong JT Tour documentary special that premiered on MTV in May of 1987. (Ah, the days when MTV was a music channel....) I know this b/c this is one of my favorite treasures from my U2 Archive at home. I taped it off the TV....

Some great stuff in the documentary....my favorite being the "salad's eye" view of the Time Magazine cover shoot....there are a lot of inside jokes in the program, which I suspect the band was directing at the fans, specifically their all-consuming desire to know EVERYTHING about what the guys were doing every single day....this shot was an extreme smash close-up of Bono's lunch or dinner plate with the band walking by in the fuzzy background...

Umm...no. It's from the 1987-11-18 show. I downloaded them very quickly last night to take a look. Very good quality. Not as good as the DVD, but still very decent.

Is it possible at all for anyone to upload these somewhere that <i>isn't</i> yousendit? The size is killing me because my ISP makes me relog in every 4 hours a and yousendit really doesn't like that...

Like I said originally these are being shared at www.easytree.org.

It takes couple of minutes to register, the software for bittorent is free and you can start and stop the download as many times as you want without losing what you've already downloaded.

ta. :) I kinda don't have much to do or knowledge about torrents, seeing as I'm a snailband user and the files tend to be so big I get scared and run away. :wink:

Can someone please repost the Dalton Brothers on "yousendit"?

I can't figure out this torrent thing! :huh:

Thanks so very much!!

These clips are just classic. I was at the indy show in '87 and saw the premiere of the Daltons live when Los Lobos's plane was delayed(and NOBODY knew the Daltons were U2)...this is like a weirdo acid flashback. I never knew these videos were out there. Thanks :wink:

That was AWESOME!! I had no idea there was proshot video of that!

could anyone rehost this? I got it when I was at home for the weekend but now I am at my different school home and would appreciate a dalton bros fix.

Back
Top Bottom