2 GC tickets for Miami available

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MacFly2

The Fly
Hi,

I know some people have e-mailed me in the last 2 weeks inquiring about these tickets. I'm sorry I didn't respond back. At first it seemed my friend was going to buy these tickets but it turns out he can't afford them. If you recall I'm the one who posted the question asking if Ticketmaster refunds/cancels orders. I accidentally purchased 2 extra tickets for the show, I orginally just wanted 2 GC's. But since I used a different credit card for the transaction(don't ask how they switched in the process!). Ticketmaster wouldn't canel my order.
The tickets are:

U2
AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA
Sunday, Dec 2 2001 7:30PM
Seat Location (SECTION 118, ROW 20, SEATS 2 TO 1)
Total Charge $284.50

I'd like to sell em for face value, but I'm willing to lower the price. I really need to get rid of these tickets b/c I can't afford these 2 extra ones. This is mainly a first come first serve basis. I will NOT accept offers for more than the face value!!!
So if your serious please email me with your offer. I'll email u back letting u know if there still available or not.
I got them as will call so we'd have to meet at the venue where we'd exchange tix and money.

Email me at jedibono2@aol.com

Regards,
Emran

Back
Top Bottom