who's gonna DESCRIBE your wild horses. . .

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ZeroDude said:

I actually find it extremely strange when the little kids on the street call you mister.

:wink:

I have a story about my friend being chatted up by a 20 year old and here is what happened after

"What's wrong Carey"
"That girl wanted to have sex with me"
"So......"
"Have you seen her"
"Ye pretty good looking I guess what went wrong"
"I told her I was 15"
"And she went away?"
"No I did"
"Why?"
"She said "That's abit too old for my liking""

^^^ :yikes:

that sounds terrible..
:hug: situations like that are honestly very frightening. I can only imagine. :slant:

Last edited:
if anyone wants to see my picture i posted it as one of the comments to my last journal entry. i'm not posting it here though...no reason

that's strange kayla! hopefully he didn't know your age. he does now, so if he keeps up with that tell your employer. :hug:

I'll refrain from posting the picture I have of me sporting an ill-advised moustache.

It’s as bad as Clooney’s beard in Syriana!

Irishteen said:
I'm speaking the truth

You have to believe that you are the sexiest little rhythmic dancer ever to get ahead in life!

Just do it!

love_u2_adam said:
ok this guy was in the parking lot and i was pushing carts in :reject: and hes like can i help you out and im like no im fine so then an hour passes by and im out side again and he comes up to me and is like you are a very beatiful girl and im like ummm thanks?? and then hes like can i take up out to supper,when do you get off and im like ummmmm i dont think soo im ummm 14 soo ya i g2g and i was freaked out all day!!:yikes:

:mad:

if everyone posts their pictures, I'll post mine?

and eye for an eye right?
( I don't think anyone on the board has really seen what I look like. Haven't posted my picture around here often.. :shifty: )

Will, you have a mustache? :sexywink:
wow now, you've got the accent, the facial hair, the talent, what more is there? :wink:

Post your picture Ellen!!! I posted mine last night and if we're doing picture posting again, I'll repost it if you want :lol: :)

george clooney in general :drool:

I have a thing with older actors.. :|

< listening to Pink Floyd... again. :drool: :drool:

youtooellen said:

Will, you have a mustache? :sexywink:
wow now, you've got the accent, the facial hair, the talent, what more is there? :wink:

I shaved it off, it was ill advised.

hooray, everyone posting their pictures :drool: :hyper:

:shifty:

I'll wait patiently for everyone pictures and then I'll post my horrendous one. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom