The Joy of Sleeping Naked

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the 7oy of walking around the house naked.

...when your entire family is around to see it.

it's really quite nice. we all do it. naked, that is. we're always naked around the house, guys. nothing more, nothing less. it's a formality when you get in the door, take off the shoes - and take off the rest.

hey, i know women find me hot.

i AM good looking, you know...

don't look at me like that.

come here...

come closer to me.

you act like all i wanna do is ZOOMa ZOOM ZOOM in your boom boom

Sicy said:
The smell of clean sheets when you get into bed is like pure heaven :love:

:rockon:

There really is nothing quite like it

============

As for walking around the house naked.........

well that's pretty cool, too, most of the time.....
well, sometimes.......... .

Sleeping naked is all fun and games until you roll over in your sleep and realise that sharp pain is because your testicles are getting crushed... :) that may fall under the too much info file.

Last edited:
Sleeping naked is not a good idea here when the fire alarm goes off pretty much every night at about 2am.. and I usually don't wake up properly until I'm about 3 flights of stairs down.. now that would be embarassing :tsk:

zonelistener said:
protect me from dust mites, please! :no:

you know clothes dont really protect you from the dust mites. they are really small, so even with clothes they can get under them and work their way all over your body, even in your most private of areas

just think, these
fig331.jpg
are crawling all over your body when you sleep

Chizip said:

you know clothes dont really protect you from the dust mites. they are really small, so even with clothes they can get under them and work their way all over your body, even in your most private of areas

just think, these
fig331.jpg

:yikes: i hear them crunching away in my pillow

Chizip said:

just think, these
fig331.jpg

:hyper: :happy:

:|

Chizip said:

just think, these
fig331.jpg

There are sprays for those little guys! :happy:

I'd have to say that although sleeping completely naked is a wonderful feeling, it's only good when you have really nice soft sheets.

Which I don't have :|

And, for some reason, I'm not too comfortable with my bits laying all over the place. It's like having another person down there you need to worry about getting to sleep.

Er.

:ohmy:

My grandmother always said to keep a nightgown under your pillow just in case a fire breaks out. [quote/]

as long as I can reach my jammies it's ok.

There are specially made pillow and mattress pads that cut down on dust mites quite a bit. Wash your sheets often too :up:

and don't look at pictures of the little buggers :yikes:

Gotta Have my Boxer/briefs on - :hmm: maybe a bit too much info.

Bono's Doll said:
My grandmother always said to keep a nightgown under your pillow just in case a fire breaks out. :wink:

with your purse and your car keys so you can just dash out the door:lmao:

sleeping naked:down:

PJs are so damn comfy, how can you live without them????

- Actually, in summer it's about a million degrees in my room, so maybe then...

How are you going to let your Total U2 Nuts get any air if you don't?

HUH? TELL ME!

that is assuming you are a man

Back
Top Bottom