Sunshine, Lollipops And Rainbows - CSGW Thread!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, what's important is to be HEALTHY. But if someone's too fat or whatever, it's THEIR body and their life, why the fuck does society - the media in particular - feel like it has the right to tell women what we should look like to be more "appealing" and sexier?? :|

A girl told me a few months ago I should "drop a couple pounds." Mind you, I only weigh 108 to 110 pounds anyway.

Good GOD I hate people sometimes...

Nope, what's important is to be HEALTHY. But if someone's too fat or whatever, it's THEIR body and their life, why the fuck does society - the media in particular - feel like it has the right to tell women what we should look like to be more "appealing" and sexier?? :|

A girl told me a few months ago I should "drop a couple pounds." Mind you, I only weigh 108 to 110 pounds anyway.

Good GOD I hate people sometimes...

That's ridiculous, you're so thin anyway - any thinner would be unhealthy, right? It just depends on your body size, doesn't it? Some people are bigger and some smaller. Exactly the same with men. People look much better when they look healthy and what their body wants them to look like.

Er... what? :lol:

Well as it's 1.50pm I think we can safely assume I'm staying in :D

I asked if your friends left on that trip to France :wink:

Oh no we didn't go in the end. Me and a few others were invited by some older men we... met :shifty: ... a while ago, and we didn't go because the others got cold feet :| And I didn't want to go on my own with a group of 5, quite frankly boring, men :lol:

You didn't get my PM? :scratch:

I'm more a fan of a few of her albums opposed to her whole discography but yeah, I am. :up:

Ah right, no I have quite a few unread ones at the moment that I'll get onto now.

Sure if you want :)

"I don't know if you are into concert bootlegs but I know you like Madonna. I seem to be sending a lot of shows to people at the moment, so why leave you out? :D I was specifically looking for a Madonna one for you and it was between a 1990 one and one from this tour. I chose the latter. I hope you like it and even if you don't, I wanted to do something nice for you. :)

01. Intro
02. Candy Shop
03. Beat Goes On
04. Human Nature
05. Video Interlude #1
06. Vogue
07. Die Another Day
08. Into The Groove
09. Heartbeat
10. Borderline
11. She's Not Me
12. Music
13. Video Interlude #2 (Here Comes The Rain Again)
14. Devil Wouldn't Recognise You
15. Spanish Lesson
16. Miles Aay
17. La Isla Bonita - Lela Pala Tute
18. Doli Doli
19. You Must Love Me
20. Video Interlude #3 (Get Stupid)
21. 4 Minutes
22. Like A Prayer
23. Ray Of Light
24. Hung Up
25. Give In 2 Me