Sunburst Finish brought to you by The Communist Sun Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I got two copies of Who Killed Amanda Palmer? signed by both Amanda and Ben Folds:hyper:

We'll all miss you Wild; we won't have any Oh Wild moments...

And Dido isn't bad; much better than most "pop" music

Wild, my life will be empty and clean and terribly pale without you in it :sad: Hurry back ASAP.

You know I live 10 minutes from there right? :wink:

Do you really? When I went to Dublin me and my dad couldn't find Hanover Quay and literally drove about for 3/4 hours in that area... we probably drove past you :wink:

Do you really? When I went to Dublin me and my dad couldn't find Hanover Quay and literally drove about for 3/4 hours in that area... we probably drove past you :wink:

We walked down the wrong street :lol:
Ended up asking 2 police officers for directions

I live in Irishtown; it's like 5 minutes from Ringsend (Think the end of the Gloria video) which is just over the bridge from the docks area and then you're there basically. I have an aunt who lives a minute from it too :wink:

Is it embarrassing if I can't remember what exact street Windmill Lane studios is down? I know the area but I couldn't for the life of me point out the street :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom