Shuttlecock XXVIII: Presents Boner's 100% Natural Good-Time Family Band Solution

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
9. Laughed so hard I cried at a completely random string of jokes about the movieSpeed on the way to the show.

1d6026.jpg

All it needs is a zoobaby sticker.

Was awesome to meet you and jump around like a crazy person with you!

Likewise! Sometimes I think the jumping around is my favorite part. :hyper:

Where might those remixes be obtained? I'm willing to pay large amounts of $ for their awesomeness.

I loved how random it was that we ran into you (although not literally) in the parking lot. "Hey, where the hell does this car think they're going .... IT'S MARTHA!"

:lol:

That was awesome.

I also have to reminisce about that guy Steve introducing himself to joyfulgirl. That was pretty cool.

there is a Toronto date for July 3, 2010 on ticketmaster. is this common knowledge? I'm always late to the party.

Ticketmaster apparently has jumped the gun on two of the rumored 2010 dates. The same thing happened earlier in the week with a Florida city. Rumor has it the official 2010 US dates are to be announced this week.

In other U2 news, I completely and totally and utterly want a GA ticket to Vancouver. I just found out two of my friends (one of whom I went to Portland Vertigo with) have GA for Vancouver, and I really want to do GA with them.

............. I might buy a ticket off one of those shitty scalper sites. I can get one for not much more than I would have paid for Red Zone, had I won.

:shifty: :reject:

I'm a horrible person.

I fucking love Mia's first reply. Damn near sprayed wine all over the computer.

Mia is all sorts of awesome. have her tell you about the time when we got guilt tripped by a waitress in an Ethiopian restaurant for not finishing our plates.

think about it. Ethiopian.

I am reading a U2 post at ONTD and people are going on and on about NYD. lol. I wish I was a member so I could comment. Someone actually said how much they like wowy this tour. I can't read about SC outside this place. It makes me laugh too much.

Are you guys watching? It's very cool. The TV crew is getting the audience all revved up. The Rose Bowl is going to rock the fuck out. :rockon:

I'm watching! And also texting a guy from Craigslist who has a GA ticket. I bailed on going to meet him now because hello, single girl, night time, he's at a bar watching the ball game. Now that we're chatting, I know he's cool - diehard U2 fan, going up Tuesday to start getting in line.

Hopefully that ticket will be mine!!!

And ONTD = :heart:

Back
Top Bottom