Shuttlecock XXII: Adam is British

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the times i'm glad my work firewalls block youtube - no tour spoilers.

By the way, Joyful. I've become 100% addicted to Larabars since you mentioned them in passing once on here. (probably in one of the juicer related posts we were so hated for)

I haven't really listened to much of anything either. I watched Youtube clips of both Ultraviolet and UF after the first or second show, and then watched the clip (which I hated) of the Crazy remix. Other than that, I haven't heard a thing.

Sorry to break up the U2 tour chatter, but I have a question for anyone who wants to answer.

I'm hitting the record store tomorrow and getting Led Zeppelin I, I, III, Houses Of The Holy, and Physical Graffiti. Will probably also be getting The National's Alligator.

Any other recommendations?

Hey Mike/NSW/powerful executive/captain of the douchebag seats:

I've been meaning to ask you - I assume you didn't follow any of the threads on the claw and the screen and what they may be capable of. What was your reaction to the claw finally getting all lit up and fancy with the screen on opening night?

I'm assuming you liked it. But was it a "wow that's kind of cool" moment or a "HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHATTHINGISAMAZING!!1!!zomg!" kind of moment.

There can be no in between, btw.

Hey Mike/NSW/powerful executive/captain of the douchebag seats:

I've been meaning to ask you - I assume you didn't follow any of the threads on the claw and the screen and what they may be capable of. What was your reaction to the claw finally getting all lit up and fancy with the screen on opening night?

I'm assuming you liked it. But was it a "wow that's kind of cool" moment or a "HOLYFUCKINGSHITTHATTHINGISAMAZING!!1!!zomg!" kind of moment.

There can be no in between, btw.

Wow, that's kind of cool.

Sorry to break up the U2 tour chatter, but I have a question for anyone who wants to answer.

I'm hitting the record store tomorrow and getting Led Zeppelin I, I, III, Houses Of The Holy, and Physical Graffiti. Will probably also be getting The National's Alligator.

Any other recommendations?

Chrome by the Catherine Wheel.

Has Get on Your Boots improved? From what little I've seen on the videos, they seem to have it figured out now.

I imagine it'd be involuntary. And messy.

Just kidding.

That'd be awesome.

I think there'd be a little smudge of black schmutz on the ground where NSW once stood, for NSW will have spontaneously combusted.

That sounds like something I'd send to non-NSW Michael.

As punny as ever. He randomly sent me an email titled "what you do on weekends" a few days ago that just included a link to a Youtube video of a Furry Convention.

Every time I walk by the Manga section at Barnes and Noble, there's a girl with a fucking cat or rabbit ear hat... and it always kills me.

Is there something crazier than being attracted to Furries?

Is there something crazier than being attracted to Furries?

6a00d8341d2f6553ef00e5507fe25b8834-.jpg

I have started a disturbing picture email war with Michael. This should be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom