Shuttlecock XV: Seppos and the 42: Cobbler's Epic Fail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IMG_3287_zps1essojad.jpg

Oddly enough, he didn't say "That's not a knife" when I brandished it.

Lots of $70 seats now dropped for Sunday in side stage sections 2, 3, 20 and 21.

Section 3 for $70 looks pretty good if GA doesn't drop.

Fuck the list. I got in line at 2:45 PM and am one person back from the rail. If you put in the tiniest bit of effort you can land a good spot on this tour.

Hey so Bono(?) just walked through the stands. That was cool.

There are a lot of impersonators running around today though, so maybe not. I think Pavel is in Red Zone.

Last edited:
I thought of ol' mate Cobbs during a certain moment of this show:

[tweet]866150760458862594[/tweet]

Apparently that was Pavel in the stands. Fuck that guy.

I want to meet Cobbler. And Ashley and Travis.

I'm a little drunk and up waayyyy past my bedtime.

But my initial statements would be true even in sobriety.

Okay, my first preliminary post before I write the longarse one, haha.

Just fucking phenomenal. I'm sitting back at Laz's with a bottle of rose listening to a playlist of all the songs they played, haha. He went to a fucking party the crazy cunt. Fuck that.

The tl;dr version is as follows:

- The Rose Bowl is one of the worst venues I've ever come across in terms of actually getting there, what a fucking nightmare
- ABOVE EVERYTHING - an incredible show.
- Exit is the best thing they've done in 20 years
- I cried twice, those who know me will probably guess the two spots
- Bad (nothing else needs to be said)
- my feet are sore

Also apparently Travis took video of me during ttyw. I don't know if I've ever been happier in my life. That was amazing. I was so ecstatic.

- Exit is the best thing they've done in 20 years

It's mostly Exit that's making me anxious to try and catch them in Brussels. I land back in the UK 12 hours before the show starts...plenty of time to allow for delays on the way.

Had resigned myself to missing this tour, the streams and going to a tribute band's Joshua Tree show with ChargedVT the other week haven't helped!! :lol:

but anyway, that song sounds ridiculously good. Thought it'd be one of the songs that would fall flat, not the highlight for most people, can't imagine how it sounds when you're actually there!

It's mostly Exit that's making me anxious to try and catch them in Brussels. I land back in the UK 12 hours before the show starts...plenty of time to allow for delays on the way.

Change your flight to fly into Brussels?

One of the best shows I've ever seen, by any band. Today was tiring and emotional so I'm checking out for the night, but I'll post a review at some point.

Was pretty cool to meet up with Martha, Trojanchick, Lila, Maddy, DRay (actually a really nice dude in person), etc. Cobbler and Laz showed up just in time for their favorite Lumineers hits so I never saw them.

Last edited:
nah man we missed that bullshit thank god

i am writing my longass review right now

drinking a bottle of wine

up to ultraviolet will post soon

AND YES TRIP FUCKING RULED

Back
Top Bottom