Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
oh...well....

Welcome to Randooooooooom! :wave:

We don't do much here. I normally spend my time here complaining about nothing too exciting. :|

How does a newbie venture into Randoooom anyways? I've been here so damn long I dont' even know how I ended up in this thread. :huh:
I ventured in here because you and IWB had registered a month after me but had about 2500 posts on me and I was jealous. I think my first night in here I was singing about being an Acrobat. Why did you people let a geek like me stay??

I hit reply too soon there. :huh:

:wave: Welcome to Randoom...this is one of many incarnations since The Original Randoom died with the old server.

*moment of silence for The Original Randoom*

Schmeg said:

I ventured in here because you and IWB had registered a month after me but had about 2500 posts on me and I was jealous. I think my first night in here I was singing about being an Acrobat. Why did you people let a geek like me stay??

Well I'm glad you stayed!!!!

:sad:

group :hug:

arw9797 said:
Schmeg have you been to Chicago before?
Just the airport...for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours....:huh:

I just wandered into the LS Archive by accident and saw far too many locked Octagon Bar threads. :yikes:

Schmeg said:

Just the airport...for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and hours....:huh:

I just wandered into the LS Archive by accident and saw far too many locked Octagon Bar threads. :yikes:

well we do have Sunday off without a show so we can see some of the sights. :)

arw9797 said:

well we do have Sunday off without a show so we can see some of the sights. :)
I can think of some sights I'd like to see around Chicago that day. :sexywink:

:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:

Good luck tomorrow...

Schmeg said:

I can think of some sights I'd like to see around Chicago that day. :sexywink:

:bono: :edge: :larry: :adam:

Good luck tomorrow...

yeah that too....especially :edge: He's too cute. I may just pass out if we meet him. Bono would get more of a :bow: But Edge would definitely get a :faint: The other two...well :huh: not sure. I may just ask them where Edge and Bono are :reject:

I have to be at work in like 8 1/2 hours so I should go too.

I'm too excited about today though!! :D

I didn't leave...I made a list of all the songs I've posted in my journal since I started bookmarking entries :)madspit: ) to make a playlist on iTunes.

I also discovered all the time I spent adding my U2 Go Home rip and making sure the info was right was wasted and only New Year's Day can be found. :grumpy:

But I'm leaving now, although I don't think I"m going to fall asleep.

:bono'sbirthdayshow:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom