Randooom: Queen Bee is a promise keeper!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

We don't get OT if you go over 8 hours a day either...but it's ever so nice on Sundays and every now and then do a split shift.

I wonder if those are field rules and not HQ or call center rules, since you guys didn't have to take your breaks for awhile and we HAVE to take our breaks or we get fined.

I think some stuff are state labor laws. I know that in CA if you work over 8 hours in a day you get OT for whatever it is over 8 or so they have told us.

Queen Bee said:
I think I;m jsut going to giev up on typing for teh night :yes:
But it's soooooooooo entertaining!!

If only I had access to the :typo: smilie...if only. :sigh:

Actually, I think after tonight, someone else needs to be :typo:... :evil:

Access graneted !

typomeg.gif

Kariann said:

I think some stuff are state labor laws. I know that in CA if you work over 8 hours in a day you get OT for whatever it is over 8 or so they have told us.
:hmm: That's a good reason to move to CA...but I guess it all balances out at the end of the week anyway.

Kariann said:

You want the 99 degree temp with humidity and a heat index into the hundreds? I love warm weather but when you walk out the door at 9am and feel like you are walking through a wall of hot air it's bad.
I do like a few of those days ever summer...we haven't had any for YEARS. When I was still working outside we had temps over 100 with the humidity for about a week straight. I think I sweated off 10 pounds! :yuck:

Going to bed early again...gotta skate at 10 and I have to stop home and pick up my skates, but before I go anywhere I have to put air in my tire, even though the dealer told me there's nothing wrong with it two weeks ago. :rolleyes:

:wave:

Schmeg said:

We don't get OT if you go over 8 hours a day either...but it's ever so nice on Sundays and every now and then do a split shift.

I wonder if those are field rules and not HQ or call center rules, since you guys didn't have to take your breaks for awhile and we HAVE to take our breaks or we get fined.

I hate working split shifts :down:

OT rules are different just about everywhere. :confused:

It appears this movie is about:

Father (Alex Kingsley) murders 3 people he feels are responsible for his 5 year old son's death. Lawyer (Alec Baldwin) is lawyer hired to defend the accused.

I can't decide if I like this movie or not :shrug:

Queen Bee said:
Wow. :coocoo:

It's just a freaking game, people! Sheesh.
i know! it's not like we're deciding which band member to kill or something equally important. at the end of the day does it really matter which one it is? i think no matter which one won, it would get voted off pretty quickly anyway, i don't think anyone thinks miami or playboy mansion is the worst of U2's entire repertoire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom