Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

:drool: :sexywink:

I'm at work. Slow today though so I can obviously get on the net occassionaly. I guess we are getting a snow storm today and tomorrow. Hopefully I can leave work early.

I'm heading north to visit my perents tonight in New England. We're supposed to get the same sytem tomorrow afternoon. Not a huge fan of snow any more.:mad:

My mom seems to be in a halfway decent mood...considering that Thanksgiving is tomorrow and my Aunt and Uncle and possibly cousin and her family are coming over...my mom didn't even want to have Thanksigiving.

Anyway could she not be suffering from what I have dubbed "Pre-Visitation Stress Syndrome" this time around? :ohmy:

Wheeeeeeeeee! I am done with my 8 days in a row (in spring, I can do 8 days standing on my head, but at Christmas time 8 days seem like 15 in a row)

Thanksgiving ='s sleeping in, staying in the comphy(this is how comfy if spelled on several signs in our employee lounge~it made me twitch all day :crack: ) sweatpants, watching an old movie or 2, eating yummy food, and then sleeping again to make sure I can get up at the butt of the butt-crack of dawn for work on Friday.....we open at 5:30 am :crazy:
/journal entry in randooooom

Kariann said:
My mom is starting to freak out and swears that she has messed up the pumpkin pie. I have officially started the I only come in contact with her when necessary portion of Thanksgiving Eve tradition.

ahhhhhh traditions :) Hang in there.......

Paging ARW :sexywink:

6586427chrissib11232005121030p.jpg

YBORCITYOBL said:

I'm heading north to visit my perents tonight in New England. We're supposed to get the same sytem tomorrow afternoon. Not a huge fan of snow any more.:mad:
It's supposed to be a winter wonderland tomorrow morning here in lovely New England, but tonight is beautiful and clear and weather.com isn't predicting any precipitation. :huh:

I just made a cheesecake and my mom is going to kill it by putting on a canned blueberry topping :mad: I have nothing against blueberries but not from a can on top of one of my creations. I wanted to do something funky this year but all she wanted was a plain, boring cheesecake with canned fruit :angry: She already made the chocolate, pumpkin, pecan, and apple pies without me :grumpy:

arw9797 said:
I just made a cheesecake and my mom is going to kill it by putting on a canned blueberry topping :mad: I have nothing against blueberries but not from a can on top of one of my creations. I wanted to do something funky this year but all she wanted was a plain, boring cheesecake with canned fruit :angry: She already made the chocolate, pumpkin, pecan, and apple pies without me :grumpy:

ok now I have Bono screaming "funky" in my head again. :laugh: That's from MW Dublin #2. I remember when he yelled that :heart: I just listened to that concert yesterday so maybe that's why it's fresh in my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom