Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else watching the Mark Chapman thing on Dateline?? :eek: I have the chills.

arw9797 said:

I could never ever watch anything that has to do with that murderer. His name makes my skin crawl......
My mom was watching it when I got home and now I can't stop. :sad:

Kariann said:

I have the Coldplay concert on so I'm not. I thought about watching it but then I thought it would be too depressing.
It was very sad...really scary. :(

Interruptor. :wink: :p

Last edited:
I have the event page for tomorrow's general Coldplay sale bookmarked. :crack:

U2, look what you've done to me! You've given me Ticketmasterphobia! :scream:

:scream: I KEEP GETTING A RED X FOR THE GUESS THE WORD THINGY!!!! I HATE YOU TICKETMASTER, I HATE YOU SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!! :scream:

Good evening randoomers :wave:

I am happy to say that I am enjoying my days off and working a nightshift that was freakin' busy :crazy:

I got to bed at 7:45 and was up at 11:45 as I had to go to my Weight Watchers meeting...happy to report that I lost 2.6 lbs this week and things appear to be back on track :up:

After that I went to a mini fah soccer game. Her team lost but she played well :up:

Tonight we went to see a live musical production of "Charlotte's Web" at the local college and it was great :up: I cried when Charlotte died :sad: The mini fahs loved the rat :D

:mad: the package was from the phone company! It was sent UPS and it's just a cd with no explaination of why they sent it :der: It's an installation cd. They told me they I didn't have to install anything when I move :|

So....no package from The Schmeg. Kind of concerns me because I had 2 slips from the office the other day saying I had a package (s). She looked but could only find one package for me.

Where is my Word magazine?!?!? :mad:

:hmm: should I

clean
finish watching the Chicago dvd
go to the grocery store
take a nap
go to my parents to do laundry

???

I'm leaning more towards taking a nap :yawn:

I'm home from lunch with CF and have agreed to go on an evening nature hike with her and....her man. I finally get to meet her man. This is going to be very weird. I pretty much agreed to go after this morning I just didnt want to be back in the house for awhile.

Also her mom wants to buy my old cell phone! $$

So I must find the phone, put on my tennies and program some VCR's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom