Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can sleep til 11 if I want. :drool:

If I went to bed RIGHT NOW I couild probably sleep until 11...I feel like it's midnight.

Kariann said:
Check your PM's for something...requires no response but could be of interest. :)
Okay it WAS interesting...interesting isn't even the word...actually I don't think there IS a word...

Holy crap! :faint:

*will pinpoint actual word soon*

zoney! said:
Snapfish won't let me in...that or it is this computer.

I am SO sure.
Schmeg actually tried to come up with something witty to say instead of the Snafishbabble but Schmeg's head hurts just a little right now so she's not witty and she wants to lie down and she was just killed by the Original of the Species video (link provided upon request coutesy of the great and powerful Kariann).

Yeah.

Time to lie down. I'll probably be back sooner than later.

:Ouch:

:dead:

Schmeg said:

Schmeg actually tried to come up with something witty to say instead of the Snafishbabble but Schmeg's head hurts just a little right now so she's not witty and she wants to lie down and she was just killed by the Original of the Species video (link provided upon request coutesy of the great and powerful Kariann).

Yeah.

Time to lie down. I'll probably be back sooner than later.

:Ouch:

:dead:

George is getting upset!! :)laugh: Seinfeld reference). :drunk:

:scream: I need to stay away from U2 torrents.....

what the hell is a flac file? I downloaded a War concert last night and now I can't listen to it because my computer is telling me it's not a compatible file. :sad: Oh how I miss the days of U2bloodredsky. That place was so much easier for me to understand. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:scream: I need to stay away from U2 torrents.....

what the hell is a flac file? I downloaded a War concert last night and now I can't listen to it because my computer is telling me it's not a compatible file. :sad: Oh how I miss the days of U2bloodredsky. That place was so much easier for me to understand. :mad:
I think they're wee little com pressed files, so you need to make them big enough to be played. To do this, you need to download Flac Frontend and it'll fix them for you. Karen told me where to get it back in the day ("the day" = April) but if you search it you'll probably fund it.

Another one you might need is mkw Audio Compression Tool for things that come with an .shn extenstion.

/computer nerd

Remember most of the girls are 6 years old...

Some of the possible songs:

Hilary Duff - I Can't Wait
Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone
Lindsay Lohan - Ultimate
Go Go's - We Got The Beat
Lillix - What I Like About You
Pink - Don't Let Me Get Me
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Deee-Lite - Groove Is In The Heart
Avril Lavigne - Freak Out
Joey Ramone - What A Wonderful World

Any suggestions would be appreciated :help: