Randooom: I'm running out of ideas here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
:wink:

The mini fahs have been fed and their energy levels are back up :huh:
Can you send me some of the mini fahs energy. I am dragging.
Just got home from work.:yawn: You can never unpack too many Christmas ornaments in July:|

Plus we have another tornado watch........a red blob is head east towards us.:crack:

/fun day

First an african eagle flies away from the Milw. zoo
Then an orangutan escapes from its cage at the Racine zoo.
Now there is a 10 foot python on the loose somewhere in the city.:ohmy:
Goody

shari schultz said:
First an african eagle flies away from the Milw. zoo
Then an orangutan escapes from its cage at the Racine zoo.
Now there is a 10 foot python on the loose somewhere in the city.:ohmy:
Goody

:ohmy:

Wasn't that the plot for the movie 'Madagascar' :giggle:

shari schultz said:

Can you send me some of the mini fahs energy. I am dragging.
Just got home from work.:yawn: You can never unpack too many Christmas ornaments in July:|

Plus we have another tornado watch........a red blob is head east towards us.:crack:

/fun day

Red blobs :down:

Oh yeah, back from the library and video store.

The mini fahs checked out some books and I some dvds. I should read more...

But in the meantime I'm going to watch Minority Report and the mini fahs are going to watch some Garfield cartoons :up:

And...the mini fahs picked up some 'free' movie posters at the video store. They are now proud owners of Racing Stripes and Son of the Mask movie posters. These posters are HUGE, I don't know where they are going to go :hmm:

fah said:
Oh yeah, back from the library and video store.

The mini fahs checked out some books and I some dvds. I should read more...

But in the meantime I'm going to watch Minority Report and the mini fahs are going to watch some Garfield cartoons :up:
I have a pile of books that I haven't read yet.:reject:
It is easier to plunk down on the bed and watch movies

shari schultz said:

I have a pile of books that I haven't read yet.:reject:
It is easier to plunk down on the bed and watch movies

My problems is that I don't like to read when I'm going to be interupted which is pretty much all the time when I'm home with the mini fahs and by the time the end of the day rolls around all I'm good for is stuff that requires little or no concentration

I carry a book in my bag when I go to work so I can read on my breaks. It seems everytime I take the book out, someone sits down next to me and wants to chat. The book goes back in the bag:shrug:

mmmkay......
The tornado watch goes until midnight.
The big squall line should be over us at 1 am according to the weather guy........:huh: does this make any sense?

fah said:

My problems is that I don't like to read when I'm going to be interupted which is pretty much all the time when I'm home with the mini fahs and by the time the end of the day rolls around all I'm good for is stuff that requires little or no concentration

Get a fah-sitter? :hyper:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Shari's, who's that in your sig? :scratch:
He is a performer in the Renassaince Fair near me. His show name is BROON! and his real name is Brian Howard.
He is funny and quite sarcastic:love: and ya know what, he is also kinda cute :)

:| I need to call the dentist and go back. One of my teeth that had a filing last week hurts all the time and I can't chew on it. :madspit: I'm just thrilled. I KNEW I should have gone to my dentist and not just agreed to see anyone that's available on Saturdays since my regular dude only works during the week :rant: If I have to get this replaced I'm going to flip. It was bad enough having it done once and it wasn't even what I went for! She said it looks like it should be replaced and eventually will need to be replaced so as long as she's doing the tooth next to it she might as well just redo it :scream:

arw9797 said:
:| I need to call the dentist and go back. One of my teeth that had a filing last week hurts all the time and I can't chew on it. :madspit: I'm just thrilled. I KNEW I should have gone to my dentist and not just agreed to see anyone that's available on Saturdays since my regular dude only works during the week :rant: If I have to get this replaced I'm going to flip. It was bad enough having it done once and it wasn't even what I went for! She said it looks like it should be replaced and eventually will need to be replaced so as long as she's doing the tooth next to it she might as well just redo it :scream:

That sucks....that also reminds me that I have to go to the dentist Thurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom